live by the hasson die by the hasso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
The title says it all. That was without a doubt the worst selection and rotation approach from a coach in ten years. We got what we deserved. Hiku, Hasson and Horo pisHHH off now.

I assumed Jay Z was a closet Silvertails poster, judging by the thread title.

Correct me if im wrong but Hiku cant defend on the wing.From my experience a winger should always stay on the outside or directly opposite there opponent that gives u an advantage of head on tackle or pushing them in and Allowing ur team mate to tackle assist, thats not difficult he gets caught out all To often seriously he is a **** defensive winger and of all players to give some room the semi...dumb fckn dumb semi trailer will score a try every time maybe even twice...
Beyond me so obvious he is there go to guy maybe someone needed to tell hiku.

Correct me if im wrong but Hiku cant defend on the wing.From my experience a winger should always stay on the outside or directly opposite there opponent that gives u an advantage of head on tackle or pushing them in and Allowing ur team mate to tackle assist, thats not difficult he gets caught out all To often seriously he is a **** defensive winger and of all players to give some room the semi...dumb fckn dumb semi trailer will score a try every time maybe even twice...

This seems to be happening all too often on that side and I truly don't think we can completely blame Hiku for it.
It doesn't seem we really have any defensive policy in that situation and the blame should fully be put on the coach. T Turbo is defending the same way getting caught in no mans land looking like a peanut as well as Hiku.
This comes down to lack of coaching and attention to detail to diffuse these attacking raids.
This has been happening all year and I can't believe it's still an issue.

So if the numbers don't add up inside you just stay on your winger and let the centre or fullback stroll in ?? Wingers get the bum wrap because that's where the bulk of tries are scored, quite often the damage is done well infield. Hiku has made some bad reads this season, but so has Tom T. They'll learn

Last edited:
So if the numbers don't add up inside you just stay on your winger and let the centre or fullback stroll in ?? Wingers get the bum wrap because that's where the bulk of tries are scored, quite often the damage is done well infield. Hiku has made some bad reads this season, but some has Tom T. They'll learn

Only young lads

Hiku yesterday was exposed as he was against the cowpkes. He had to make Radrardra earn it. He had an unhappy game and again frail under the high ball. Horo has done nothing wrong over the last month or so so having a crack at him was unfair and Hasson got us a try against the spin yesterday and i do agree that it would have been better to consider alternatives but we have a salary cap issue and I would say that is why hes been consistently picked.

This seems to be happening all too often on that side and I truly don't think we can completely blame Hiku for it.
It doesn't seem we really have any defensive policy in that situation and the blame should fully be put on the coach. T Turbo is defending the same way getting caught in no mans land looking like a peanut as well as Hiku.
This comes down to lack of coaching and attention to detail to diffuse these attacking raids.
This has been happening all year and I can't believe it's still an issue.
We leak tries to Radradra and edrick every time. Tall fast wingers.

Hasson's face plant as he scored was simply wonderful. He did well to control the ball and ground it, and his face.

We all should of been sliding in defence, We didn't do our homework. Blind Freddy could see they were going to use Radradra all day. He is there only strike weapon. Not to mention their best Actor.

Can't be too experienced then as that leaves the center open to stroll in without any pressure.

The same thing happened to Tom T who was worse at reading the play and got caught half way in between a few times.

Can't be too experienced then as that leaves the center open to stroll in without any pressure.

The same thing happened to Tom T who was worse at reading the play and got caught half way in between a few times.
Yeh guess only hope is inside defenders get across in time, getting caught short on your outside as a winger gives u no chance obviously because there is no one there, just frustrated to lose to the sqeels n it cost me all me multi's....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6