Live Talk with other Silvertails fans about tonight's big Manly and Bulldogs game with PlayUp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Looking to banter with other Silvertails about the big Bulldogs game? Now you can thru your mobile phone with PlayUp (link to: http://app.playup.com) in the official Silvertails Fans hangout. 

Read the full article

Hi all,

I have been working on this partnership this week. We had hoped for more time to be ready, but this is in essence the biggest game coming up for us and provides the best opportunity to launch.

I toyed with the application on Wednesday and really enjoyed it. It's like a very focused twitter or forum discussion of the game, live. It also has live scores as well, which is great for those that can't watch or be at the game.

I won't be able to watch the game live given that I am in QLD so will be solely reliant on this application for tonight.

Anyway join in and see what you think, as we will be building a larger relationship going forward, and the social media guys should love this.

Dan

torana355 said:
Downloading the app now. How do i get to the Silvertails section?

Once you have the app go to rugby league nrl then jump to the game, you will then see the silvertails hang out

Daniel said:
torana355 said:
Downloading the app now. How do i get to the Silvertails section?

Once you have the app go to rugby league nrl then jump to the game, you will then see the silvertails hang out

I got it all figured out and it seems quite handy indeed.

For those without a smartphone, you can also use the webapp too

Caaarn be good to see some more of you in there tonight

I'll be sitting in front of the TV, If I can be bothered raising my phone off the couch I may consider it

Thanks for those who joined us for the chat it was good fun.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8