Live Thread - Manly vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After 20 minutes Jason King has 0 hitups for 0 metres. Jason Stevens has 10 hitups for 95 metres. Drop Jason King. Drop him now. Do it now. I'd rather Kane Cleal. At least he goes looking for the ball.

Looks like we are going to get our arses handed to us. Do these blokes even want to make the finals? Every other result seems to fall our way and all we have to do is capitalise yet they seem to get worse just when we think they can't get any worse.

First time post here... and I'm livid, so it should be a good one. Jason King is the worst prop I have ever seen play for my club. Don't just drop him, get rid of him completely. Absolutely disgraceful.

Looks like we are going to get our arses handed to us. Do these blokes even want to make the finals? Every other result seems to fall our way and all we have to do is capitalise yet they seem to get worse just when we think they can't get any worse.

We dont deserve the eight if we play like this.

I hope we don't make the 8 cause if we played any of the top 4 we would get done by 100. This is absolutely disgraceful.

It really has nothing to do with Monaghan, it's more to do with the fact that:

a) we can't tackle
b) our forwards are getting pummeled
c) we can't tackle

It really has nothing to do with Monaghan, it's more to do with the fact that:

a) we can't tackle
b) our forwards are getting pummeled
c) we can't tackle

In other words
a) we suck
b) we suck
c) we suck

its almost worth going down to shark park just so you can boo that effort

Des needs to take the nathan brown approach but instead of slapping he should go the liverpool kiss with the lot of them

Perhaps we should have a rally outside of the club, not chanting Sign Monas but chanting:

PLAY BETTER OR SACK THEM ALL!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4