Locals aren't Confident

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
In the Brisbane Courier Mail today they had a sports survey that they do every weekday asking locals about some important sports question. Today's ( Wednesday's ) was : Do You think the Broncos can beat Manly without Peter Wallace ? 58% said No. Some of the comments are good .
One punter says "Cherry will have a picnic against the club that didn't want him " another was " manly will smash them even with 13 Wallaces " . I'm starting to think there are more Manly supporters up here than I imagined.

There are an amazing amount of them up in Queensland

The Insomniac said:
In the Brisbane Courier Mail today they had a sports survey that they do every weekday asking locals about some important sports question. Today's ( Wednesday's ) was : Do You think the Broncos can beat Manly without Peter Wallace ? 58% said No. Some of the comments are good .
One punter says "Cherry will have a picnic against the club that didn't want him " another was " manly will smash them even with 13 Wallaces " . I'm starting to think there are more Manly supporters up here than I imagined.

You'd be surprised. The support we have up there is huge. That's why its called Brookvale North

The Insomniac said:

live at bribie island love the sea eagles and go the blues.

I just hate this time of year around you CC, one day the tide will turn,one day GO BLUES

Not really wolfpack, we are the the other maroon and white team, doesn't make sense. Because there is one too many 'The'.

Try again champ.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I just hate this time of year around you CC, one day the tide will turn,one day GO BLUES

It's that time of year where the Manly fan base gets split down the middle due to SoO. It's a good time of the year :)

The amount of coverage the Broncos get up here to the exclusion of every other team pisses a lot of people off. Usually a couple of pages about them every day in the Courier Fail. Most people are sick of them as shown by the poll.

< inappropriate language which contravenes the Silvertails T&C deleted by Moderator > queensland < inappropriate language which contravenes the Silvertails T&C deleted by Moderator > lol

The Bronco Mail has pages on them, every day!!

Manly will get a small mention, but only tomorrow as we play them...otherwise it's all Bronco's, tiny bit of Titans, more tiny bit of Cowgirls.

The most one sided biased newspaper I have ever seen or read!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

Manly will get a small mention, but only tomorrow as we play them...otherwise it's all Bronco's, tiny bit of Titans, more tiny bit of Cowgirls.

Checkout this one if you wanna see biased footy reporting.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/

:D

bob dylan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Checkout this one if you wanna see biased footy reporting.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/

:D
With the Manly Daily the standard of reporting is what you would expect from a free newspaper. This also holds true for the Courier Mail.

Mark from Brisbane said:

You'd be half a chance this year Mark, this could be the year.

Or you could be crushed 7 times running!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6