Login Issue over night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Guys,

We experienced major login issues overnight and most people who were not logged in, were unable to login. One user inadvertently was blocked, and I have now unblocked that user.

After much scrambling this morning I have been able to fix the issue and all logins should now work correctly.

Cheers
Dan

haha - I was cursing and swearing cause I couldn't logon last night with my new computer. I had to go back and use the old one to logon.
I thought it was the computer and was going to post "computer guru needed part II". :D
I will check when I get home tonight and hopefully I can logon with the new laptop.
Thanks again for your help re email mate.
Much appreciated

Yeah your account was locked in the process but I updated it for you.

Always send me an email if you have login issues. The issue actually popped up at about 3:30PM yesterday afternoon (I found this out by looking through the change logs and there was an autoupdate).

However the first clue I had that something was wrong wasn't until i finished Oz Tag at about 9 last night and saw an email saying you had been blocked, then I woke up to 2 more emails this morning with people telling me they could not login.

As soon as I get these emails, if I am near a computer I will always jump online and fix it, so if you do experience major issues with the site, please let me know ASAP

haha thats ok. But it's never a problem for me to check or at least offer some advice, as long as I am near a computer. So don't be afraid to contact me. I would prefer to check and find it is a local issue for you than not check and find out there is a greater site issue.

Dan

Thanks for the update.

I find this site the weirdest one regarding logging in to that I am a member of so I am used to any quirks and think they are the norm.

Party on!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7