LOL@50uff$

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
In the first game in round four Souffs had lost their first two games and struggled to beat a dismal Parra in round three. In round four this Forum was full of predictions that we would put 30 on them and they beat us by 2.

That's the really great thing about this Forum, no one ever learns, the more things change the more they stay the same. Souffs always play like they're ten feet tall when they play us, just like Parra & Cronulla do.

Technically we did, in fact put 30 on them, it is just that they put 32 on us :)

Well,these ****ing grubs never get penalised in the 1st ****ing half

Look at the stats,its bull**** mixed with manure

imager.php

hahaha I haven't ever seen something like that moment before in all my years of watching footy, I think Sutton might be a once-in-a-lifetime player. (Can be quite good on occasion, though. Often even two or three times per year).

Just to be clear, since their readmission they have played 1 semi final, which they were flogged in, were the March Premiers on no less than 5 occasions and have a wealthy owner throwing money at every player in the market.

So can someone tell me why they are still in the NRL.....LOL

Ralphie said:
Just to be clear, since their readmission they have played 1 semi final, which they were flogged in, were the March Premiers on no less than 5 occasions and have a wealthy owner throwing money at every player in the market.

So can someone tell me why they are still in the NRL.....LOL

The NRL needs 3 byes

here is a post from LU

I'm so happy my life is filled with LOL@50uff$ I feel like singing a song...

You are my LOLshine
My only LOLshine
You make me ROFLMAO
After every game
You'll never know 50uff$
How much I'll LOL at you
Please don't take my LOL@50uff$ away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10