LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canberra tonight reminded every other team of how to beat the St George-Illawarra (Nursery) Stealers.

Great game!

saints hit the brick wall with 20 to go-nobody wanted a hit up-all walking back into position. Overated
We play without too many mistakes or penalties for holding down and we will hammer them!

The Dragqueens had the pink parasites on their side as well with a few dodgy calls going their way. When Cooper held back McCrone the Raiders could have easily been 2 points clear so all in all a great turn around by the men in green.

The Stealers are way to conservative - hit 20 points or so and put up the shutters normally. Tonight with plenty of 2nd half possession, the Raiders put them to the sword. Loved it.

Oh when St.Choke go merging in, Oh when St.Choke go merging in, oh how i love to see St.Choke flounder, Oh when St.Choke go merging in!!

its all about patience. we didnt have it.

well done raiders.

St Choke, One of your best.

How's that dumb loser punter feeling now. $50K on Sunts at $1.03. :)

hahahaha caps off a crazy night, on friday i put a $50 bet on saints to win on monday night, but as fate turned out i had accidently placed a bet on the saints under 20s to win who are running 13th.. they went onto win 50-16 against higher placed canberra t-cup side and first grade saints lose bahahaha... odds were 3.5 to 1 and im $175 richer :)

Brookvale said:

well done raiders.

A friend said some bookie has paid out on st merge being minor premiers already.he must be as dumb as the punter!hahahahaha.... good old st merge.

How come there wasn't a penalty for the hold back? It was right in front of that pink idiot. Anyway great result. To beat the Goons, play direct, hit hard and no penalties. Good to see Gazbag drop that last kick-off. And good to see Dugan brush past that over=rated Soward on his way to the line. Excellent, even if I didn't back them.

What about Brandy saying how Ben Creaghe was now the games No 1 back rower.

He then knocks on from a kick. Then continued to play one of the lowest 10 minutes I have seen from any player all year.

He is the ultimate choker.

bob dylan said:

He then knocks on from a kick. Then continued to play one of the lowest 10 minutes I have seen from any player all year.

Ha I pissed myself laughing at that one too! FOX commentators...Cliche KINGS

bob dylan said:

They recently named the Illawarra team of the century and somehow this clown got on the bench.

POSITION PLAYER CLUB
Fullback Graeme Langlands Wollongong
Winger Ian Moir Port Kembla
Centre Harry Wells Jnr Wollongong
Centre Paul McGregor Dapto/Steelers
Winger Rod Wishart Steelers
Five-Eighth Bob Fulton Western Suburbs
Half-back Trent Barrett Steelers
Lock Noel Mulligan Port Kembla/Collegians
Second Row Ron Costello Collegians/Port Kembla
Second Row Craig Fitzgibbon Dapto/Steelers
Front Row Steve Roach Western Suburbs
Hooker Kevin Schubert Wollongong
Front Row Craig Young Thirroul/Corrimal

Reserve Back John Dorahy Western Suburbs/Steelers
Reserve Back Shaun Timmins Steelers
Reserve Forward Bruce Olive Western Suburbs/Dapto
Reserve Forward Ben Creagh University of Wollongong/Dragons

Coach Harry Nolan Port Kembla
Referee Alf Grew

Surely one of the Spaghetti Brothers or even Gifty should got in over him.

ayjay007 said:
Brookvale said:

well done raiders.

A friend said some bookie has paid out on st merge being minor premiers already.he must be as dumb as the punter!hahahahaha.... good old st merge.

"One of Australia's leading sports bookmakers is so convinced the NRL minor premiership race is over he has paid out all bets on Wayne Bennett's Dragons - three months before the end of the season proper.

In a sensational move labelled a "joke" by St George Illawarra chief executive Peter Doust, Sportsbet boss Matt Tripp said his decision to cough up more than $50,000 to punters who had already backed the competition frontrunners would hopefully stimulate betting on other options"

Is that the first time a referee has made a 'Team of the Century'?
Talk about 'inclusive'.

Surely the Stewart Brothers will be pushing for inclusion before their careers end. And what about poor old Keith Barnes? Missed out completely.

I laughed when creagh ran away from Justin Hodges in origin

A real forward would have stepped up and thumped the idiot!

Glenn Stewart is 1000% better than Creagh. His knock on near the Canberra line (doubtful but welcome) and then again near his own made me laugh. Gaz, Soward and Creagh were the Raiders best.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7