LOL At Wests Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Benji gets dropped, now talk off a rift between him and Potter..

Does this overated ego get on with anyone. Whenever there is player unrest and things are going bad, Benji is right in the thick of it.

You know that Rugby League is doing good when Wests Tigers are looking like wooden spoon contenders....:)

The tigers will come good when he leaves. This big new deal they are trying to sign will cripple the club for years. Potter though must be a keeper. Didnt take him long to realise

As a player Benji is only worth half the money that's been talked about.
It's a case of how many extra young fans he pulls in through the gates.

Peter C said:
As a player Benji is only worth half the money that's been talked about.
It's a case of how many extra young fans he pulls in through the gates.

He should keep his hands off young fans. Just because they are on the other side of a gate is no excuse ;)

Lol the media never disappoint !! I was wondering how many days talk of a rift would take to come after Potter put him on the bench, surprised it has taken this long tbh

The Farah v Marshall feud is bull**** as I'd call this as well

No other club would be offering $4m for bunji so if the tigers still think they need to pay him that much money they deserve to lose all their games. They have a heap of players out injured but their young guys are showing some enthusiam if nothing else. I thought they would win last week until they announced bunji was back and then knew they would lose. bunji is just not a team player, no one (including himself) has a clue about what he is going to do next. It is only through certain commentary teams that salivate over him that he has the profile he has. He has been one of the most overrated players for a few years now. All his stuff ups in games get overlooked and then the commentators wet themselves if and when he does something ok.
I have noticed those commentators have finally taken off the bunji tinted glasses and calling his performance a little more realistically

He needs a Scott Prince type of player to do all the organizing and high percentage stuff so he can just do fancy stuff once in a while. Without that assistance he's in trouble.

Pablo said:
He needs a Scott Prince type of player to do all the organizing and high percentage stuff so he can just do fancy stuff once in a while. Without that assistance he's in trouble.

For a while there that was Robert Lui. Now he has gone, it's a rabble again.

Ralphie said:
Pablo said:

Lui was too attack focused.

I would suggest that Parramatta and Penrith would be lining up to have a crack at signing Marshall should he decide to leave the tigers.

They offer big money to everyone else so why not Marshall as well.

mr seagles said:
Gus is already wineing and dining benji they were seen in penrith on tuesday at hogs breath.....fact
my sister works there, and this one is definitely fiction! Did not happen, at least there anyway. Gus has a multitude of much classier / private restaurants inside the club itself, last place he's going to go meet with a player is bloody hogs breath haha

Ralphie said:
Pablo said:

Robert Lui to make his return this week for cows during the women in league round appropriately.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6