• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Broncos fans.

Every time we play the Broncos you'll hear me harp on about how the Donkeys are my most hated team.

Now that Ive got that out of the way Im going to take aim at Broncos fans. They are the most deluded arse clowns you'll ever come across. So many were getting cocky about putting a 43 point victory on us. This is despite the fact no team has beaten us by more than 18 points this whole season.

And what about when we beat them 34-10 earlier this year. They thought they were certs if Lockyer and Thaiday played that game. Yet with us missing so many key players and the Broncos having so much in their favour they could only beat us by 8.

If you know any Broncos fans rub it in that they are a joke.

Yea agreed,and the players of the broncos looked overconfident and cocky,its a pity for them they can only get us when we are missing nealry half our team :p

Ive already sent a nice text message to a Broncos supporter at work, he replied with "Whatever...."

ads said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Booing Kite off the field after he was dropped on his head was a disgrace

They seriously did that? QLDers are a disgrace.

I wouldn't exactly put them all in the same basket but I will certainly agree with you that the QLD Bronco supporters that booed Kitey off certainly are a disgrace.

They're as stupid as they are bised.
They were booing correct calls all day. Not just the stuff that's hard to see live but oobvious stuff.

I don't get it. Scum suckers from the arsehole of the country who not only think they are our equals but somehow think they deserve better.

Nuke the joint i say. The national IQ would go up 20 points if they pissed off.

I was listening to the radio after the game and you could hear the presentation going on and when Anna Bligh came out to deliver a speech to Lockyer the crowd boo'd her nonstop.
Have i missed something here? Isnt this the same premier they showed worked constantly during the floods? And why on earth would they boo someone who was delivering a speech about their retiring captain?

Blake said:
I was listening to the radio after the game and you could hear the presentation going on and when Anna Bligh came out to deliver a speech to Lockyer the crowd boo'd her nonstop.
Have i missed something here? Isnt this the same premier they showed worked constantly during the floods? And why on earth would they boo someone who was delivering a speech about their retiring captain?

Been up here 10 years Blake and all ive found is that round-a-bouts still confuse em. So nothing is a surprise anymore.

It just seemed so bloody disrespectful.
At a presentation for Lockyer the fans should be applauding whoever is talking and whatever they are saying.
Next thing you know, they'll be too drunk to stumble to a toilet so they'll just piss on the seat. Oh wait...

Pittwater Legend said:
Broncos fans.

Every time we play the Broncos you'll hear me harp on about how the Donkeys are my most hated team.

Now that Ive got that out of the way Im going to take aim at Broncos fans. They are the most deluded arse clowns you'll ever come across. So many were getting cocky about putting a 43 point victory on us. This is despite the fact no team has beaten us by more than 18 points this whole season.

And what about when we beat them 34-10 earlier this year. They thought they were certs if Lockyer and Thaiday played that game. Yet with us missing so many key players and the Broncos having so much in their favour they could only beat us by 8.

If you know any Broncos fans rub it in that they are a joke.

The Courier Mail were the ones who put it in the Broncos fans heads about beating us by 43. It was on the back page of Wednesday's paper. The Broncos coach though hosed it down saying it was disrespectful to Manly to be talking that way. Their fans have always been deluded because of the garbage they are fed by the one eyed, no nothing hack media (especially the Courier Mail) up here.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Blake said:

Spare a thought for us decent folk living close to the border. We have had to put up with their poor driving skills, low IQs and total lack of acceptable values and ethics for generations. Its like living next to a dysfunctional family in a very bad neighborhood. It becomes especially unsavory at Christmas and Easter when they pour over the border and spread South exposing us to their poor hygiene and living skills. I am for much stricter border control (NSW /QLD that is) as I believe Queenslanders pose a much greater threat to our way of life than do people arriving in boats. If Queenslanders are interested in Rugby league (not that they could ever hope to understand the game) then they should be asked to follow a Sydney team on television so as to avoid us having to put up with their offensive crowd behavior.

Blake said:

They used to do the same to Howard. I may not like Gillard or Rudd, or Bligh for that matter but you show the office of the PM or Premier some respect, even in that situation. At the very least, don't clap, don't boo, don't cheer.

As for them booing Kite off, why am I not surprised? Here is a crowd that knows nothing about how to support their team, a crowd that stays quiet and has the Manly fans cheering over them when they are very much outnumbered. All they know is how to say "Queenslander" and boo-urns at everyone and everything.

Why be surprised that the fans boo'd kite when the broncos players couldn't give a **** about his health.
Both lockyer and eye brows in post match interviews showed no concern for his health only hoped the judiciary would show leniency.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6