LOL @ mozgrame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Why the hell did I back those stinking idiotic Tigers??? I blame Cam Smith for this. If he played last week, the Storm would have beaten them and I wouldn't have been tricked into thinking they were coming good. Cam Smith is a prick!!:(

Yeah the guys on the secret forum were saying you suck!

lol

Or so I heard cause err, I'm not allowed on.

;):angel:

Don't lie Globey. I happen to be one of the "invisible moderators" on that forum! lol By the way....you should probably change your credit card pin number and for the love of God...have a shave man!!

You have something blocking your web cam. Can you please move a little to your left? Thanks mate. :)

Global eagle is the best poster on this site apart from Berkeley eagle and I think that both of these guys are made of the type of stuffs unicorns shoot from their horns (on their heads), AKA rainbows and we should never not believe anything Globy (not sure how he/they will sit with that moniker) says because he is an international presence and if it weren't for BE I would not know ship about the most recent online stuff about the eagles and I thank both of them for being superstars here on this forum!

I have re read this and decided to go to bed standing by everything I have just said. I am going fishing in the morning and want to get away early before my wife realises I have left her here with the kids. It is a delicate game I play.

Night manly lovers...

Look i like the above post but im a real narcissist so I didnt give you a like

Top End Eagle said:
Global eagle is the best poster on this site apart from Berkeley eagle and I think that both of these guys are made of the type of stuffs unicorns shoot from their horns (on their heads), AKA rainbows and we should never not believe anything Globy (not sure how he/they will sit with that moniker) says because he is an international presence and if it weren't for BE I would not know ship about the most recent online stuff about the eagles and I thank both of them for being superstars here on this forum!

I have re read this and decided to go to bed standing by everything I have just said. I am going fishing in the morning and want to get away early before my wife realises I have left her here with the kids. It is a delicate game I play.

Night manly lovers...

Globy (?) says..... Thanks! but possibly......Drugs are bad m'kay! lol

Actually any user name ending in Eagle is obviously awesome, obviously.

(except for BE, rumour has it he punches orphans in the face for fun...orphans!!!!)

Speaking of unicorns, one of the best ads ever done was by pascal clinkers. It involved unicorns, gambling and paternity tests.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7siXdnlZZw[/video]

Edit: mozgrame, that's not the webcam....that's my avatar!

mozgrame said:
Why the hell did I back those stinking idiotic Tigers??? I blame Cam Smith for this. If he played last week, the Storm would have beaten them and I wouldn't have been tricked into thinking they were coming good. Cam Smith is a prick!!:(

when i heard about the late withdrawals for the sharks i tried to change my tip from them to the tigers, but alas i was too late & my tip was locked in.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4