LOL @ Scott Penn. LOL @ Joe Kelly. LOL @ the Manly "Business" men

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

AndyVXI

The only success you might have is the gradual disintegration of the club and it's culture, which you fail to understand, as your apparent plans appear to show. Your actions are and have been contrary to everything the club has stood for.

You can't even successfully time an announcement to backstab one of our greats.

What frauds. You "business" men can't even "business" well. While it saddens me to see you chip away at our great club, I can't help but laugh at your utter incompetence and buffoonery. So I will thank you begrudgingly for the amusement.

What a satisfying win.

Probably the most churlish thread in the past decade.

You may be right. Given the lack of honour we see from the subjects, I doubt a churlish thread is of any real consequence or comparison. They're playing with people's lives and careers. This thread is a vent from a nobody.

They are the clubs owners and they have a right to run the club as they see fit and employ whom they chose to employ but this must be done in an environment of respect and dignity and failure to do this will make membership renewals a very tricky process for 2016. The ball is in their court now and I just hope that they do the right thing. I think like the rest of us they would be delighted by the response of the club to win all 3 games today. The members and fans are now watching their next steps!

They are the clubs owners and they have a right to run the club as they see fit and employ whom they chose to employ but this must be done in an environment of respect and dignity and failure to do this will make membership renewals a very tricky process for 2016. The ball is in their court now and I just hope that they do the right thing. I think like the rest of us they would be delighted by the response of the club to win all 3 games today. The members and fans are now watching their next steps!
Spot on.Pretty sure true manly supporters would accept management decisions if they think it's best for club,but media leaks and general contempt for a club legend is not on

They might own the club now but they are really just custodians of the mighty Sea Eagles. We will survive these incompetent clowns and that fat ****. They have the responsibility of continuing our winning ways and our culture for the future not destroying it ...., just because they currently own us.

Where is the Ballin info coming from? The same media that have reported Jamie Lyon had been tapped.

Your faith and constant speculation on behalf of the owners can only be described as consistent. I'm not buying it at this point. Statement after statement without a shred of evidence is fun to watch and is almost Alan Jonesish in delivery. Look forward to some facts sometime rather than opinion.

What I just can't stand is the rank hypocrisy. Their pronouncements of being a "results driven business" are laughable when they've proven incapable time over of keeping their own managerial business in order. They have absolutely no credibility when it comes to questioning the performances of others, especially given their own influence and contribution to those metrics. It's embarrassing.

When you see loads of supporters (and usually haters) from other clubs express in comment sections the same disbelief, confusion and even sympathy for MANLY, it's clear it's not just us fans that can smell the stink coming from head office.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6