LOL@St Merge, big debt!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Norman and all players are paid via the Cap and TPA, so even bankrupt Clubs can have a full roster.

Titans, Tigers,Knights...

NRL will increase funding to the Clubs in 2018 for their off field staff @:cool:

How's our Leagues Club performing? No better than the once mighty 'Taj Mahal' I'll bet.
St George is lucky they merged with Illawarra from a football perspective because the South Coast is where most of their junior players are coming from.

St Gillawarra have been an inwards thinking rubbish club for years. Sure they got a premiership when the SuperCoach came over but since then have been stuck in the mud living off a golden era long gone. Yawn
NYEagle

There is the first side to be cut.

Get rid of them.
Oh yeah, let's get rid of one of the greatest sporting legacies the world has seen. When the tribalism dies in the community, the game will shrivel and die. No money-no profit-no interest-no fans, no game.
Like in the other thread, tough times ahead for this game

Oh yeah, let's get rid of one of the greatest sporting legacies the world has seen. When the tribalism dies in the community, the game will shrivel and die. No money-no profit-no interest-no fans, no game.
Like in the other thread, tough times ahead for this game

Whats their great legacy. Established in 1999 and 1 Premiership.

At least the Bears had won a couple of comps, the Bluebags/Jets had won 3.

Whats their great legacy. Established in 1999 and 1 Premiership.

At least the Bears had won a couple of comps, the Bluebags/Jets had won 3.

I think he means Saints. If you look at the winning percentages in the history of the ARL/NRL, and you factor out teams from after 1988, the Dragons have the highest winning percentage.

We're second.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8