LOL@Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
He was just interviewed and asked if Manly should be favorites for the title, with a smile on his face he said "nah we're flying under the radar":D

Well I thought it was funny.

He was just interviewed and asked if Manly should be favorites for the title, with a smile on his face he said "nah we're flying under the radar":D

Well I thought it was funny.

You don't get as far in life as Tooves has without having a sense of humour. I had a natter with him a few months ago and he was quite funny. (Of course, he might not have been trying to be funny!)

You don't get as far in life as Tooves has without having a sense of humour. I had a natter with him a few months ago and he was quite funny. (Of course, he might not have been trying to be funny!)

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Perhaps, you should try and obtain one. A sense of humour that is>

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Kevinward777 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Don't need one. Reading your posts keeps me laughing.

Kevinward777 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Don't need one. Reading your posts keeps me laughing.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Well, your spelling certainly is.

oooooooh thats a body blow. On topic i think Toovey is funnier when compared to Hasler. His descriptions of talks breaking down with referees in regards to rule decisions is hilarious.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6