LOL @ Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We had some lolz at other sides but surely the Warriors deserve a thread of their own.

How did these guys go from Grand finalists in 2011 to where they are now ?? Is it Elliot ?? They have some of the best juniors in the business and some massive units to choose from, but they just can't seem to tough it out season after season. They can go on a streak (eg 2011) and beat anyone on their day, but they can't grind out a win very often.

Hate to be a fan, it must be a rollercoaster ride.

It is nothing to do with Elliott at all, there is a massive attitude and culture issue at the club that needs to be addressed

They got lucky in 2011, they weren't that great a team. Week 1 of those finals they were dusted by 40 up at Suncorp and were lucky results fell their way then in week 2 Inu flukes a try at the death

They have a history of being very poor in keeping talented juniors there, and the ones they have kept have huge egos.
McClennan had no chance last year coz these young upstarts put the cue in the rack and decided he wasn't worth listening too. From what I have heard Johnson and Lockes attitudes are cancerous

A lot of their fans have had a gutsful now, 2 wins from their last 18 and seeing how many of them were smiling afterwards was the final straw

No they aren't, tbh I don't have a 2nd team really, it used to be the Raiders years ago but that died off. I go through phases of there being other teams I love to watch play, the Sharks of the late 90s were one of those.

I enjoy ribbing the Warriors fans too much about never having won a premiership, so I don't want to see them win one lol

Does it put the Dogs performance against them into perspective ?
Don't be surprised if the Knights towel them up tomorrow.

ayjay007 said:
I'm wary of LOL'ing other teams....especially when we play last years premiers,at home,coming off 2 losses!

Don't lol them then. Maybe just rofl them instead.

I wont be LOLing,or ROFLing,just cheering on from the club.oh,and having my usual Killer,DCE first try scorer bets.

doing their best to get elliot sent packing. watch how they turn it all around when they get the coach they want in charge...... then turn to crap again 3 games later.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
doing their best to get elliot sent packing. watch how they turn it all around when they get the coach they want in charge...... then turn to crap again 3 games later.

Who do you think that might be? Big Tony?

dowdz said:
Chip and Chase said:
bones said:
Lol @ me tipping them :S

Ditto. What the hell was I thinking ??
Makes 3 of us. Plus, I took the Cowboys. No wonder I am miles of the tipping comp lol.

No worries Dowdz, I'll always be here to talk to you mate lol. I tipped the warriors and cowboys too and was actually getting a bit excited at times and thought I was a tipping genious.

They won 8 matches in 2012 losing the last 8 in a row.
They have won 2 from 10 in 2013.
Thats two from their last 18.
If they want Elliot to go and are playing badly to ensure it they must have really had enough of Mclelland by round 17( the last 2012 win) last year as after round 18 as they were in the top 8.

I dont mind the warriors, from the outside the place has never quite recovered from Cleary moving on, you have to remember in 2011, they had 3 teams in grand finals, so something has gone majorly pear shaped since.

The NRL needs a strong team there. I think they need some major discipline there, losing 62-6 to an injury shot penny panthers is a disgrace.

simon64 said:
Does it put the Dogs performance against them into perspective ?
Don't be surprised if the Knights towel them up tomorrow.

I don't want to say I told you so....but....

LOL @ those dirty Scumdogs. Pack of pretenders.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2