Long dirty fish constitution

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
I just wanted to encourage discussion on all things Sea Eagles.

I've noted a few topics which are rather fishy, very dirty, lack transparency to the point the subject matter is muddy but even on the mobile screen a topic too putridly and smelly, to be left to woft in the air at heights an Eagle fly.

Perhaps we need to vote on a constitution of silvertails membership.

I submit the following constitution for banning all things hhh huummm parramatta related.

Comprehending how amusing the long dirty fish being stripped of 12 points is (Actually Yeah Nah)

Noting long dirty fish have had very little to cheer about since Peter Sterling grew pubes.

Understanding a disorder has emerged over the decades a form of Eagles Envy in which long dirty fish have become closet Eagle fans and developed an attachment, a longing, a desire that instead of being long dirty fish that their team too could be Manly.

Acknowledging that a number of long dirty fish supporters may have been assimilated into Eagles or continue to Troll silvertails for a reaction, and or just forget which Forum they are posting a tread about long dirty fish too.

In the continuance of our hegemonic views that Sea Eagles are the superior team.

It is declared that threads about players the club generall or the coach currently at the long dirty fish, which has any positive connotations be banned.

Exemption: Rumours concerning players at the long dirty fish club who may leave, take time away from football, retire be suspended or otherwise be detrimental in nature and or assist in futher subjugating the long dirty fish club to the bottom of the nrl ladder are permitted.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2