Looks like hoppa is extending his stay at the slimes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really? Not too sure they would throw 900K apartments around to average 1st graders.
Wasn't the rumour Lussick got one when he signed there? If that's the case they're giving them to below average first graders.

Wasn't the rumour Lussick got one when he signed there? If that's the case they're giving them to below average first graders.

Rumour was Lussick was able to purchase an Obeid (yes Lebanese mafia) apartment worth 490K for 400k. As far as I recall, he certainly wasn't gifted it for 0.

Over on the one eyed eels forum they're absolutely crucifying Hoppa after his performance today, I have to say I agree with them, he really doesn't add anything: he's not particularly fast, he's not strong, he doesn't have an amazing support running game and some of his defensive positioning today was awful. Going on his mission was probably the worst thing he could ever have done for his career, the way he played in 2011 was simply next level and he could well have been one the game's best players by now

I still think the numbers don't add up at parra. Watmow , darcy lussick, Hoppa, foran on huge coin next year.

Hoppa has been very average for 875k a year.

This time next year watmow may not be able to walk with his knees on 950k

I know TPA's are part of this but at some point they are going to have to cut some players loose

I still think the numbers don't add up at parra. Watmow , darcy lussick, Hoppa, foran on huge coin next year.

I know TPA's are part of this but at some point they are going to have to cut some players loose
No please let them keep them all! More mediocrity!

It's a myth that Watmaugh is on anything around $900,000 a season, in his last year for us he was on this amount, but that's only because of a backended contract.
He went tp Parra because they were prepared to offer him an extra season, to take him to his 35th year, something we were not prepared to do , probably on around $600,000.
Hoppa got his jackpot a few years ago, he won't get the same money and he knows it, if he gets anything around $500,000 he should grab it with both hands.

Just had a look on the Parra forum and poor old Hoppa is copping a hammering. All agree he is the worst FB in the competition. Ouch!!:giggle::giggle:

They are all saying Hoppa is a centre not a fullback. My understanding was that He played all his junior career at manly as a fullback and he played wing for manly in 2011 and filled in for fullback when snake was injured.

I rated Hoppa so much at manly and would still take him back as I think he is a good player but he has been ordinary for the eels. Can't believe they paid 875k for him

Hoppa was a Sea Eagles plant for the slime, they took the bait hook, line and sinker but then again what do you expect from a bunch of inbreds that don't even know how to spell VB

Capture.JPG

Got to agree with them, he has been a big disappointment. Another one struck by the Parra curse. Choc is well on his way to joining him. Lol..

Yep the eels are not getting much value from choc or Hoppa.

Some of the one eyed eels seem very nervous about foran as well. It has not gone unnoticed how ordinary foran has been of late and some of them are very worried about how much they are spending on him

They are all saying Hoppa is a centre not a fullback. My understanding was that He played all his junior career at manly as a fullback and he played wing for manly in 2011 and filled in for fullback when snake was injured.

I rated Hoppa so much at manly and would still take him back as I think he is a good player but he has been ordinary for the eels. Can't believe they paid 875k for him
Can't believe they paid all that money for sandow and his baggage, can't believe they paid sticky anything....it goes on.

Sydney Daily Telegraph backpage has Parra picture with the caption ROADKILL :p
Apparently they only win 14% of their away matches

Anywhere online where you can see the backpage image?
No - Ive looked otherwise I would have posted it to cheer everyone up :giggle:

Got it!!!!
getimage.aspx

According to Fox Sports Statistics, the Eels have won just seven of 48 games away from Pirtek Stadium since 2012.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4