• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Just so pleased we got shot of that full log Warea Hargreaves. From the first whistle he signalled his intentions, to fight. He's a really ugly dirty player. He's a massive tool along with his fellow log Kennedy. The judiciary will see that elbow he let fly in the second half. Hope they charge him.

Maria is a crock full of ****te. Nothing but rubbish play no wonder we let him go.

Pretty sure we did not let him go but were outbid - but why get facts in the way of a good carve up

lsz said:
Pretty sure we did not let him go but were outbid - but why get facts in the way of a good carve up

Maybe we made him an offer we knew he wouldn't accept.

I sat next to him in the bunker the week after it was announced and we were playing the Raiders. He put in a great game. They had more bickies than we did and we may be saying the same about T-Rex or Lussick unfortunately. He plays the hardman and will have to cop it when caught. He is unlike any of our forwards and in many ways I'm not sorry to see him elsewhere but I don't have any great hatred of him. Reminds me of a fired up Tezza Hill is all.

He's a good player, has a role & he does it well. Would've been nice to hang on to him back in 2009 but probably good for us in the long run that he left.

Martin Kennedy on the other hand is an utter bevan. I'll watch Roosters games purely in the hope that he gets decked.

Lama Tasi seems to have grown bigger each time I see him. The Roosters have a number of young forward talents, mostly large size. Maybe they only lack a bit of balance in the team. It wouldn't surprise if they do well in the next couple of years.

Hargreaves is kind of like that big dog with a loud bark but not much bite.
The cheap shots are grubby & most of his tough guy plays are 2nd man in or coach killer penalties.
1 in 3 games he will make a good hit but his lack of penetration, missed tackles, penalties & turnovers far exceeds the odd shot.
If he stayed at Manly he would have been a far better complete player. Cant blame the kid for taking the massive overs offer, but dont expect it to enhance your career - you reading Hoppa??

I like him a bit, not the cheap shots, but that hit on King was a beauty, I loved it.

He loses they way though.

He cant sustain the rage for 80 minutes and gives away too many stupid penalties.

Has the potential to be an Adrian Morley but may never reach those heights.

I like the way he plays. It's the way i used to play. Nothing wrong with a bit of aggressive niggle.

When you think the guy could have had two premiership rings in 2008 and 2011 if he had stayed with Manly but decided to go to the roosters.

He must look back and think to himself - if only.

eagle-rock08 said:
When you think the guy could have had two premiership rings in 2008 and 2011 if he had stayed with Manly but decided to go to the roosters.

He must look back and think to himself - if only.
True with the 2011 premiership but was he gone to Roosters back in 2008???
Tasi is the better player & if he stayed would already be in contention for rep honours under the Seaeagles system.

He left to join the Roosters in 2009. I'm pretty sure he was playing for the Marlins (or was still with the Waratahs) in 2008.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8