Lost for words

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Ummmmmm. Nope. Ahhhhh. Yeaaaahhhh not really sure how to say this but here goes. Willows still coaching reserves. Wow

T8ALCcmpdd8gG4Zdhckf9CwAejSNHBxa2fxTLNBBX3xn3pw9hzK7jyxjtaOFRN3AY.jpg

What about David Heath. Why was he let go? He got our 20's into the GF. First time for years. I am stunned
The logical step would have been to promote David Heath to reserves coach. Willo has not cut it as a coach for the last four years and David has form in turning around a lost cause of a team to grand finalists in little over a year. Letting him go is a massive mistake in that he has a relationship with the Holden cup boys who shortly will be in the reserve grade. Time will tell I suppose.

What about David Heath. Why was he let go? He got our 20's into the GF. First time for years. I am stunned
It is very odd to lose a grand final coach of a team that previously didn't rate well. In the usual world if there was any change it would have been upwards not outwards.

The logical step would have been to promote David Heath to reserves coach. Willo has not cut it as a coach for the last four years and David has form in turning around a lost cause of a team to grand finalists in little over a year. Letting him go is a massive mistake in that he has a relationship with the Holden cup boys who shortly will be in the reserve grade. Time will tell I suppose.
Thats too intelligent for here

You're all assuming you know what the KPI's set for him are and you're also assuming his role is to win a reserve grade premiership.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
@Stevo to be honest our club dosent have a track record of trying to win anything but a grade. So I do take your point. But if the measure is kpi's and development not success. Even then surely Willow has failed. He has had reasonable to good lists that have consistently under achieved in all areas.

Players will be tried in different positions and be asked to learn different roles in the two completely agree. But most teams will be in exactly the same position. And after all the best development is learning what it takes to win. Willow has never had lists that's should be fighting to avoid the spoon every year either.

I have heard Willow spin his yarn too. Yes a player like little-John stepped up to A grade and wasn't completely out of whack. So he is doing his job and all of that.

Sorry I dont buy it.

All I see is that the Penns aren't serious about our clubs junior develop nor building a club built on success.

Whats next trying to appoint Hoppa to develop our kids.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6