Lost Silvertail Badge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know if any of you can help but on GF day at Brookie I lost my "I'm a Silvertail"" badge during the pandemonium of the day.

This had a lot of sentimental value to me as it was my dads that he got from the Manly fan club during the fibros/silvertail time in 1980.

Dad has since passed away and I am devastated at losing it.

I wrote to the editor at the Manly Daily and he phone me and was going to run a story on it.

If anyone know of one that was found PM me or if anyone knows where I can get another I would appreciate it, I will pay what ever I have to.

Thanks everyone.

Sorry to here that you lost your badge.

I'd contact the club mate and see if they can help out. Maybe contact Larissa.

Your post might get lost today with all of the other stuff going on.

We will keep bumping it for you mate.

same here. Good luck finding it. Hopefully the club can do something for you, or the Manly Daily

I sincerely hope you find it buddy. Ive got a stick pin of my late mums one of those Menzies 310 ones and I would be devo
If I lost it

Just Had a quick look on eBay to see if there were any going but no luck. Good luck getting it back.

Bummer and bump. Stupidly I had 130 slip out of my money pocket at Brookie after the GF. I am sure someone had a happy find. I hope for the best with you loss!

I feel for you and hope you come across another one! I lost my fav Manly Cap somewhere after GF also but it is totally replaceable although the new one will never be the one I wore watching them win so have an idea of your pain. Goodluck

Hey goodluck in finding it. I lost soemthing simar it was my
Dads medal from war which ha RIP and my dads name. Thought i found it i was about to cry when i lost it.

Have you checked out the lost and found @ Brookie? or rang the club. As bones said check out eBay, but keep doing it for a while cos if it was picked up by someone and they want to to sell it on eBay it won't be listed for a while until they think everyone has given up looking.

Hope it turns up for you mate.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4