Lowe announcing signing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The announcement will actually be that Big Nate Tinkler has come onboard as a part owner. He has made an offer, accepted by Council, to buy Brookvale Park. He will (using Buildev and Reed Constructions) redevelop the Oval as 25,000 seater, plus retention of the lower part of the eastern hill. On the Pittwater Rd frontage there will be a new five storey mixed-use complex to provide an income stream for ground maintenance. Brookvale Oval will be renamed the Tinkler Dome, in honour of Nathan's great-grandfather, pioneering Australian aviator and Bundaberg boy Bert Tinkler, for whom Tinkler Park at Manly is also named.

I keep forgetting this show is on. Good reason to watch it now I suppose. Although I wonder if Scoop Weedler will try and break the news first!!!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
how about The Re-signing of Des for 2 more years,
Hoppa for 5 years,
Buhrer for 3 years,
Oldfield for 3 Years
Foran Extension
Robinson and Harrison also resigned

I would deadset faint if that happened lol.

Phantar said:
The announcement will actually be that Big Nate Tinkler has come onboard as a part owner. He has made an offer, accepted by Council, to buy Brookvale Park. He will (using Buildev and Reed Constructions) redevelop the Oval as 25,000 seater, plus retention of the lower part of the eastern hill. On the Pittwater Rd frontage there will be a new five storey mixed-use complex to provide an income stream for ground maintenance. Brookvale Oval will be renamed the Tinkler Dome, in honour of Nathan's great-grandfather, pioneering Australian aviator and Bundaberg boy Bert Tinkler, for whom Tinkler Park at Manly is also named.
You forgot to mention the two level carpark underneath the ground to provide thousands of spaces of commuter, shopping/office and football parking.

Phantar said:

Fantar has been to Mullumbimby picking those pretty mushrooms with the gold on top of them. They taste yummy.

Lennox Local said:
Phantar said:

Fantar has been to Mullumbimby picking those pretty mushrooms with the gold on top of them. They taste yummy.

we can dream ;)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Maybe Lowie has a different sort of announcement to make (ie other than a signing)???

Why do I get the feeling that your'e holding out on us Mark.:dodgy:

Just stirring the pot MB....I am sure Matabele would love to have a different sort of annoucement.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Just stirring the pot MB....I am sure Matabele would love to have a different sort of annoucement.

Maybe it is Lowe announcing he is resigning not announcing a re-signing LOL :p:D

Seriously though I really hope it is Hoppa news but feel it will be Des extending his deal

Maybe its supposed to say singing not signing. He did belt out a pretty mean tune to the fans in an Auckland pub last year.........

manlyforever08 said:
Graham Lowe signing announcement on ONEHD's The Game Plan tomorrow night.

Maybe this means he is making an announcement in sign language, taking the lead from Anna Bligh's effort during the Queensland floods?

It couldn't possibly be a player signing with the lack of pens and all...

Ha ha "I hereby promise that i will never again have any sort of business dealings with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles football club".........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6