Lowe = Chris Bailey of the CEO roster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The comparison is obvious.  A journeyman who arrived with some fanfare and has heinously failed to deliver anything of substance, but whose continued presence continues to embarrass and hamper the team. 

YABLT (Yet another boring Lowe Thread) it's going to be a long off-season watching him do keystone cops.

Critisism must also go to signing Cross instead of retaining Hargreaves. 

Questions must also be asked as to why we allowed Tasi to leave as well.  If the club can find money for Cross and Bailey the surely they could find enough mney to retain Hargraves and Tasi.

tookey link said:

Hargraves is a dog shot merchant who misses way to much for my liking and on a big contract

Cross is on very little

We have a few players who have indicated that they will be signing.  Not sure if they have yet though. 

tookey link said:

Yes, I would like that explained as well. Galavao and Cross over JWH? One of the great mysteries of the world. Stupid decision and I don't care if you've played international rugby league or not, even the ley person could see this one coming...

I don't agree with the decision, but I believe it was either JWH for $300k or Cross & Joe G for $55k each. 20/20 hindsight is a great thing, but we should have found a way to keep JWH

I don't think Lowe has done much or been productive as CEO of Manlythus far. The thing he has worked for the most is lifting Manly's profile in New Zealand... WTF seriously?

Currently, we have no major sponsor for next season. The club put something on their website earlier this year, on behalf of Lowe, appealing to members and fans to find a major sponsor for the club. Are they taking the piss? I can't believe as 2008 premiers we would find it so difficult to land a new major sponsor. That is why those people hold those positions in the club, because they apparently has the business acumen to run the club and help it prosper.

A new feature on the website that I think is crap is the "Ask Lowie" page - "where fans can pick the brain of the CEO by asking questions about all things Manly". Who cares what Lowe has to say? Really? I've seen his answers and he doesn't make anything clearer for fans. Minging!

P@$ki link said:
A new feature on the website that I think is crap is the \"Ask Lowie\" page - \"where fans can pick the brain of the CEO by asking questions about all things Manly\". Who cares what Lowe has to say? Really? I've seen his answers and he doesn't make anything clearer for fans. Minging!
 It's just trite spin and ill-advised.  Did they expect fans would give them soft questions for pat answers week after week?  They ought to look at what professional clubs do with their head office communications to fans.  What Manly does is embarrassing and amateurish.  

Couldnt agree more guys, I for one am over the seige mentality crap. We have never really recovered from our implosion at the start of 2009. Front office is sadly quiet and it shows. We made a massive error sacking Mayer and also the Goldman announcer sacking situation kind of shows where our head is at.

Lowe has came in and completely ****ed up what Mayer had done,the guy is no more a CEO than i am a supermodel fluffer

Penn,get rid of this moron!!! PLEASE????

Give the job to someone who knows bussiness and league,perhaps Toovey or someone else,anyone but this spastic

Obviously we aren't on track to win the GF.  Thus we have the knockers coming out of the wood work.  It's going to be a long off season.  Matas, I think your horse bolted a long time ago, why bring it up?  Wanting a new bunch of acolytes on this site to minister to is my guess. 

I actually thought Lowe was the wrong choice for CEO from the very beginning - a sentimentalitychoice rather than one with business interests in mind.

Mayer was a great CEO, in my opinion, the club was thriving under his administration, and it is/was very unfortunate what happened to him.

Hopefully during the offseason Lowe and his staff can be more positively productive to set us up for a better year in 2011. First, land a new major sponsor.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2