Lower league News and Rumors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
For the NSW Cup
Wests (Magpies) and BRET gone - replaced with Wests Tigers (merged team)
Wyong 'Roos go from the Real NRL (Newcastle Rugby League) to the NSW Cup
Albury Thunder announced as Storm feeder club and to participate in NSW Cup in 2014

Rumors
Wests Magpies to Bunderberg Red Cup
North West Wolves from Victoria looking at joining the BRC

SG Ball and Harold Matts
WA Reds have now been renamed to WA Pirates

Qld Cup
Just rumors at this stage with Toowoomba, Wide Bay and PNG looking to join

Fogs and Colts
Wests (Brisbane) gone first time in 97 years not participating in a senior comp
Redlands and Carina are looking to go in

As much as the Storm annoy me, that is a great move to set up the connection with Albury. Should provide a boost to League near the 'enemy' and get interest back in places along the border, out to the Riverina.

Gee I hate the scums name, but there is something that amuses me about a team called "Thunder" feeding a team called "Storm."

Bloody stupid names both of them.

How many feeder clubs do the scum need, they seem to have numerous one plus the player swap agreement with the sharks, whats the go

Wide Bay -> lol they would need to get guys to turn up to every game and training.

You know that the SeaGulls didnt even turn up for a semi-final last year because their mate died a few weeks earlier and they all went out drinking in respect of him.

They were undefeated until that point too.

No doubt there is some pretty good talent around the wide bay, but not the commitment

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6