• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK-Well the opening of the season has been difficult to swallow. I really think there is a long term plan here!
The defence is becoming strong!!!

We have a good list that can drive us into the semis, however I feel that maybe we will be much more competitive next year. I am not a big believer in planning for next year, but I trust the powers that be.

Tom T should be playing in a significant position-not wing!

Great win today, but lots of improvement to be made

Regarding loyalty, is there a point where the good of the club comes first and certain players are told to move on as they are past their bestBut then ofcourse there are fans that curse the new coaches when we lose but will be the same ones that moan when a player holding back the team is told to move on.

Regarding loyalty, is there a point where the good of the club comes first and certain players are told to move on as they are past their bestBut then ofcourse there are fans that curse the new coaches when we lose but will be the same ones that moan when a player holding back the team is told to move on.

Agree that the team comes first, and I think even the players we have in mind accept that you need to earn your position on a weekly basis.

What I cannot abide is that after a decade of bleeding for the club,, some
people are happy to sum them up as "crap", followed by "here is how we replace them".

Agree that the team comes first, and I think even the players we have in mind accept that you need to earn your position on a weekly basis.

What I cannot abide is that after a decade of bleeding for the club,, some
people are happy to sum them up as "crap", followed by "here is how we replace them".
Agree with this, succession plans should be in place, and with Bozo in charge I'm sure there is, but I hope we don't end up like the Tigers and Robbie Farah. As of now they are still the best player we can field in their positions so they play.

Agree with this, succession plans should be in place, and with Bozo in charge I'm sure there is, but I hope we don't end up like the Tigers and Robbie Farah. As of now they are still the best player we can field in their positions so they play.
That's not technically true. Api would most likely be a better 5/8 and Walker right now would be better in centre than Lyon. Matai is holding his spot - no problem there.

At this point, there is no way they offer Jamie another year. That's not a sign of disrespect, it's just time to call it a career. Maybe give him the speech Butch gets in Pulp Fiction

"You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic mother****ers. Mother****ers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't."

Last edited:
When that day eventually comes. How do you replace the best centre of the last decade ?

Ahh loyalty as in the loyalty is over, plan was Walker will be the next Milford, but plans change and Milford was not this rubbish after eight games, five may be but not eight. Pack your bags your off to the centres son.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8