Lucky Tipper Prize - Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Get knocked out early in the LFS comp ?? Not in the running for the Silvertails Tipping comp ?? Never fear tippers we have one last comp for you loyal supporters of the site. Another great prize up for grabs, a 2012 away jersey autographed by our Co-Captains Killer and Kingy. See below.

[attachment=613]
[attachment=614]

OK we have decided that the most fair and equitable method of determining the winner for this prize is to have a random draw of a name from a hat. That way every single Silvertail user who paid up to join the tipping comp gets a chance of winning this great prize (all 80+ of you). As not all users log on here regularly then trying to have some sort of guessing competition or such may have precluded some users. As we appreciate everyone's financial contribution so it's only fair that all of you get a shot at the lucky door prize.

Therefore I can exclusively announce that the draw for the Lucky Silvertails Tipper of 2013 will take place this Sunday at the MWTS Brunch at Manly Leagues Club. There will be a few Silvertails celebrities there to oversee the process, @vidmar @Mybludog, and @"Mark from Brisbane" to name but a few. The brunch is not just exclusively for the MWTS, any Silvertail poster is welcome along to say hello and meet some like minded people. Get in touch with @vidmar if you want to join them so he has an idea of numbers. Or check out this thread for more info.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-MWTS-Brunch-on-Sunday

Good luck to all the following tippers who are eligible to win the prize. Hopefully we will have an announcement in this thread on Sunday detailing the lucky winner.

@ABTK
@ALinda
@Andrew..
@anthonyb1965
@AshfieldBazza
@Av8r
@"bob dylan"
@bones
@Boofhead
@BOZO
@Bradza
@Brooke
@"Brookie Brawler"
@CAMBO
@"Canteen Worker"
@captainskin
@"castle eagle"
@"Chip and Chase"
@Clint
@codewana
@COMMANDER
@Corso_Pete
@Dan
@debraceagle
@dowdz
@Downie
@Duff
@eagle66
@eaglerob
@eagles2win
@"Earnie the Eagle"
@Frank
@Frogz
@globaleagle
@"Growler FNQ"
@HappilyManly
@"Ian Martin tragic"
@JEF
@Jethro
@joeboy
@Joey
@"Kiwi Eagle"
@lsz
@"Lyon King"
@Mals
@"Manly To Win!"
@ManlyBacker
@"Mark from Brisbane"
@mave
@Merdy33
@mickqld
@"Mid Dog"
@Moondog
@mosto
@mozgrame
@Mybludog
@niccipops
@OneEyedEagle
@"Peter C"
@rmd
@robbiea
@Roger
@SeaEagleRock8
@shazza
@simon_eagle
@"Spuds Bodyguard"
@ssar
@Stiffi
@stoodamire
@StuBoot
@"Supernintendo Chalmers"
@susan
@swoop
@"The Army Of One"
@"The Eagle Has Landed"
@"the mauler"
@"The Wheel"
@tookey
@"Top End Eagle"
@tulley
@"TWO DOGS"
@"Utility Player"
@vidmar
@voicefromthehill
@Volley
@WAMF
@wombatgc

Attachments

• Killer&Kingy1.jpg
    Killer&Kingy1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Killer&Kingy2.jpg
    Killer&Kingy2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
RE: Lucky Tipper Prize

Oh man I want that jersey

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint is a shoe-in, he's the luckiest tipper by far.

Luck SER8? I prefer to think of it has calculated guessing.

Hope I win it. Would wear it to work amongst the broncos loving, maroons worshipping fellow employees and kiddies.

Bump. Update on the competition. Winner will be drawn this Sunday before the Panthers game

Lol. Sorry guys, didn't mean to get you excited. Hang tight till Sunday and you may well have a reason to lose control of bodily functions.

Chip and Chase said:
Lol. Sorry guys, didn't mean to get you excited. Hang tight till Sunday and you may well have a reason to lose control of bodily functions.

No chance of being able to wait that long to lose control.

lsz said:
Anyone else just a little too excited when they saw the tag notification come up?

Damn you cc you tease...

Just thought I was being told I was ineligible to win.

Update:

The draw will be shown live on the Channel 9 Wide World of Sports show on Sunday Morning.

We've arranged a live cross to the Manly Leagues Club to show Melinda Gainsford Taylor drawing the lucky winner (I get to hold the "hat")

Tune in around 11.00 where Slats will be announcing the winner.

Good luck everyone (especially me!)

lsz said:
Anyone else just a little too excited when they saw the tag notification come up?

Damn you cc you tease...

Yup, me too!

Damn you C&C!

Name drawn from a hat hey....

Hmmmm, I'll be right back....

Clint said:
lsz said:

Damn you cc you tease...

That is the definition of a ST first world problem.....

Clint said:
lsz said:

Damn you cc you tease...

By the way you're ineligible to win.

vidmar said:
Update:

The draw will be shown live on the Channel 9 Wide World of Sports show on Sunday Morning.

We've arranged a live cross to the Manly Leagues Club to show Melinda Gainsford Taylor drawing the lucky winner (I get to hold the "hat")

Tune in around 11.00 where Slats will be announcing the winner.

Good luck everyone (especially me!)

ha that would be awesome, if only.....if only

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8