lui back to the Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but RLW is reporting that Lui is looking likely to head back to the Broncos

So we get one of their current duds (can't remember his name) and replace him with one of our better forwards.

Robert Lui's been on the outer with NQL since last month, so think could be him. Other than that can't find anything on Dunamis wanting to leave. Plus Broncos already stocked up in the forwards.

Whilst I wouldn't like to lose one of our better forwards, who also rarely misses a game, its understandable as Lui's partner lives in Brisbane, so the long distance relationship is probably wearing thin.

Whilst I wouldn't like to lose one of our better forwards, who also rarely misses a game, its understandable as Lui's partner lives in Brisbane, so the long distance relationship is probably wearing thin.
I'm assuming if Manly make him a decent offer then he'll be able to move his family to Sydney.
I totally get not moving them down for a two year stint at a new club, but if he's happy at Manly, a 3 year offer worth a bit more would be enough to keep him, I believe.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2