Luke Keary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep bit of talent but attitude like a real cat (not just a rabbit)

I'd say he got real lippy to pi$$ Killer off so much.

No respect, no credit then, and I'm sure Killer, Foz and co. won't forget!

The way Starlo tried to drag him up makes me think he knows that's his go. Nothing in it but the little cat stayed down, then they score off the next set.

Conversely, Matai has his arm ripped off, but gets up immediately to play the ball, then goes down. If he stays down after the tackle, we get a penalty and Burgess is on report. But that's not his go, even though every non-Manly person will tell you how dirty he is.

Well, Gus did say he reminds him of Tugger Coleman so that says it all really.

He put a grapple on Killer that will be remembered next time they play.

Luke Crybaby? Tried to assert himself physically but ended up being the grub who hides behind the forwards when confronted. Next

StuBoot said:

I must have misheard. I thought he said he reminded him of a tugger.

I was about to agree with Gus for one of the few times I can remember.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
He's a grubby little pri#k isn't he. Killer wanted a piece of him

His attacking Killer was the lowlight - respect is obviously not in his character :mad:

I can't see his talent as being exceptional and one win against Manly is not enough to stamp his mark on the NRL :sleepy:

2V will remind em.

Not that there's a need to.

Killer, Foz and co. will remember last night (and Keary's carry-on) if we meet again in Sept!

You don't ever see Killer that pi$$ed off, so I'd say Keary was chattin' and niggling out of turn deluxe!

Revenge will be even sweeter now.

simon64 said:
StuBoot said:

I must have misheard. I thought he said he reminded him of a tugger.

I was about to agree with Gus for one of the few times I can remember.
It's hilarious that he keeps being compared to Coleman, who was a pretty average player.

Sorry to bump this but it's been mentioned in a few articles lately that he spent time at Manly, anyone know when?
Flegg ?
Ball?
NYC?
Was Willo involved?

Can't help, StuBoot, I looked on his
Wiki sight & it says Ipswich, Burleigh Bears, etc, but no mention of any Manly references at all. Mystery.

StuBoot said:
Sorry to bump this but it's been mentioned in a few articles lately that he spent time at Manly, anyone know when?
Flegg ?
Ball?
NYC?
Was Willo involved?

He was cut from the SG Ball Squad in 2011 and moved to play Qld Cup for Burleigh Bears, where the rookie ball player was invited to trial for the Titans

bob dylan said:
He's no superstar, just an average player behind a good pack.

You're right! Put him in an average team behind an average pack and he is just that.... Average!

I can honestly say that in the hammering our NSW Cup boys dealt to Nth Syd in round 14, our halfback Rudolph was not only outstanding all day (along with a couple of others) but he also totally out played and out shinned his opposite number in Keary all day long......

Until Keary kicked and chased a short grubber kick off directly at Rudolph late in the 79th mins; Rudolph made the tackle and Keary had to play the ball, but unfortunately for Rudolph he came out if that tackle with a broken leg!!

Sorry to say but Keary has a long way to go and a lot to learn before he can don the superstar status!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7