Luke Patten, video ref.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I read with some disbelief that Luke patten is to sit in on video ref decisions. Can this be true? Here he is in todays (27/2) SMH talking about the great things happening at the Bulldogs and that Greenturd is the best thing since sliced bread. Surely he's one person to close to a certain club to give completely unbiased decisions. Hopefully he'll stand down from officiating at our games.

They won't allow him to officiate games concerning the dogs.

One of the English refs isn't allowed to officiate one of the Super League teams because of being a supporter of one of the clubs

One form of bias is bias towards a team. Another is bias against a team.

The overwhelming majority of biased people think they are unbiased.

Why shouldn't he be able to ref Manly matches? I'm not aware of him ever saying anything against Manly. Bulldogs (and Dragons possibly) I understand but not Manly. There should be more players becoming refs or video refs. He's not the only former player to become video ref this year either. Matt Rodwell and Justin Morgan have too

I have no problem with him being a video ref and officiating on ANY game.

It's such a public thing that IF he did the wrong thing and was demeed to have advantaged the Dogs he'd be sidelined promptly.

I am ALL for past players being involved in all facets of the reffing side of the game, as they at least have some bloody ideas!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4