Luke Priddis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ando

Reserve Grader
I've heard a few rumours that manly are in discussions with luke priddis. This guy retired last year....i'm thinking surely not?

Anyone heard this?

Impossible. Luke Priddis is a penalty giver, slow and predictable. He must be as old as my mother, and just as dead.

DSM5 said:
Impossible. Luke Priddis is a penalty giver, slow and predictable. He must be as old as my mother, and just as dead.

Lmao.. i`d rather Dunley :p..

Hey Dave i seen Vid at the game.. & your welcome mate ;)

LOL, bring back Mal Cochrane, David O'Donnell, Jim Serdaris. Heath Lestranger. Even party boy Chad Randall is better than Luke Puddle.

Toovey is still running around freely.

Brookvale said:
LOL, bring back Mal Cochrane, David O'Donnell, Jim Serdaris. Heath Lestranger. Even party boy Chad Randall is better than Luke Puddle.

Toovey is still running around freely.

Don't forget Matt Dunford!

He is good mates with Luke Williamson from their time together at Canberra. I sat at a table next to theirs at a wedding down here in 2004 and they get on famously.

I liked Jason. I loved the way he back-slapped and high-5ed good play. Enthusiasm helped I'm sure.

Hopefully this rumor is out of the same basket as the rumor about Manly being investigated over possible salary cap breaches dating back to 2007.

If we were desperate for a backup hooker I'd prefer to see us attempt to get the Stranger or even Randall back from the ESL. Chad's been playing some good footy up north and it would be good to see the famous name back at Brookie. He's getting on a bit but he's not as old as Priddis.

He's playing NSW cup at the moment. I don't know what his contract status is and perhaps Manly are looking for alternatives.

After I Seu Terry Terry's wee indiscretion with Choc, we would need to suffer numerous injuries for him to be considered IMO. He was holding a regular bench spot until then and hasn't been sighted since. Ballin is an 80 min hooker and I now believe Buhrer is the backup if required (I heard he played a bit of hooker in lower grades). If both these guys were busted Terry Terry may get a look in then. I think his contract is up this year and it will be hooroo.

As for Priddis, I rated him in his prime and didn't think there was much between him and Buderus but that was few years ago now. If we're looking for backup next year there are better options. As stated Ballin is very durable and Buhrer can fill in at a pinch. This provides the perfect opportunity to drip feed some NRL experience to an up and comer IMO.

That's a big NO to Priddis, although I'm sure this is a gee-up. From my memory he's played for the Faders, Chockers, ending with the Riff, maybe ESL? Just how old would he be?

DSM5 said:
That's a big NO to Priddis, although I'm sure this is a gee-up. From my memory he's played for the Faders, Chockers, ending with the Riff, maybe ESL? Just how old would he be?

Faiders to start his career
Broncos won a premiership with them
The Riff won a premiership with them
The Chokers basically played every game for them bar last years Grand Final (and would have won a Premiership with them)

Age 33 -34 at a guess

Has plenty of experience of 300+ NRL games

Its time to move on from the Le'strange and Ballin era, sure it worked then but Ballin has proven to be effective at 80min.

deadlyeagle said:
Its time to move on from the Le'strange and Ballin error, sure it worked then but Ballin has proven to be effective at 80min.

Error or era? If error, what was the mistake in their combination?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4