Lunacy at MSE.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
Lol i thought you guys would find this hilarious.

"put lyon at 5/8, and burns to lock.. put stewart in centres with bell and hicks to fullback, with mattai to wing, get rid of robertson and get a winger that can score tries, like young mad dog from souths,we need to off load dunley and willow, keep monas at hooker cause he can replace orford at half if needed, like he should be at half now to give ox a break to get over his injury he has, now we have signed lyon we need a good prop or second rower and 1 good robust try scoring winger.."

What a goose.

well i think he forgot to mention that we could always give jason king a go in the backs as well if need be! :lol:

Paul Cummings job taken over by >>>Geoff Toovey
Geoff Tooveys role>>>>>>>>>>>>>Des Hasler
Des Hasler role>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jason King
Jason King role>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brett Stewart
B Stewart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael Witt
Witt>>>>>>>>>>>>Jamie Lyon in Premier League

There. When you get the details down on paper its simple now isnt it !

Has anyone realised that our wingers (especially Robbo) don't score tries as without Bell there is no centre that can beat a man on the outside and give any room. Apart from Matai's brain explosion pass who can remember the last pass he gave to Robbo???

Burns to lock :lol: :lol:

Keep Monas as he can replace Orford???

monas to replace orford when injured makes sence - groom is not ready yet and witt should never play first grade again

monas to replace orford when injured makes sence - groom is not ready yet and witt should never play first grade again

It's a shame Fluffy..because he shows so much potential in Premier League. Almost to the point of being dominant, but that doesn't carry through to 1st grade.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4