Lussick 200 plus metres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the wet that is huge considering he sat on the bench for 20 minutes.

I'll admit I was dubious about re-signing Lussick as he really hadn't kicked on at doesn't-matta and looked like he had actually gone backwards. But ever since his mum died he's been like a man on a mission and is arguably the form prop in the NRL.

Have a beer or two tonight Darcy, you deserve it.

Happy to admit he's proved me wrong. Always looked like he had the potential to be a solid first grader but all the rubbish in his game meant he was a constant frustration. Now he just does the business and walks the walk, he has cut all that crap out of his game and is just ripping in. He's been our best prop this last month. Can't remember the last time he gave away a stupid penalty

834215-darcy.jpg

Darcy Army - Battle of Brookvale 2011

Happy to admit he's proved me wrong. Always looked like he had the potential to be a solid first grader but all the rubbish in his game meant he was a constant frustration. Now he just does the business and walks the walk, he has cut all that crap out of his game and is just ripping in. He's been our best prop this last month. Can't remember the last time he gave away a stupid penalty
Yep, me too, Great to see another local junior find his potential!

Always expected it of this bloke, he reminds me of Ian Roberts in many ways... minus one, he's been giving away far fewer penalties of late and putting his head down and ripping metres up the middle. Most improved for mine.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2