lussick and harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Today's herald states they are getting 450k and 300k respectively........is that right?

Cause if so bloody good on them, take the money boys.

I'm a lussick fan but 450k is way over the top and Harrison is no more than a fringe first grader, 300k is absurd.

Now I read they are going to throw 700k a year at Tolman.........I mean if ever there was a model on how not to run a football club it parra

suppose it's ok if you don't have a salary cap to adhere to, paying this sort of money to players, you wouldn't be able to afford a whole team

Wonder if a fuel card and M2 pass was included enjoy the travel boys if your still living in god’s country. LOL and LOL at Parramatta

Their issue is that no-one wants to play there so they need to pay overs to get some. The idea is that when they get a few, others will then consider going for normal coin. With Hopa, Tolman and a few others coming things may be looking up.

We should find it really easy to recruit players and it should be easy for us to convince players to say. We have one list which says, players that came from no where at other clubs to have a long and successfull career, and then another list which says players that left. How many players that have kicked on here should make players knocking down our doors wanting to come to the Northern Beaches and anyone who wants a successfull career would alot more than a few extra bucks to change clubs.

Tolman is a hood player but not the right fit for parra on that sort of money.

He is too similar to mannah, they need an enforcer type frontrower, not a worker

Clint said:
deadlyeagle said:
300k could be over a 3 yr period

I think that is per annum.

Harrison was pretty solid for us, in our structures. I think his brother was the prize parra were after though. Same with Darcy to some extent, his little brother is another prize. Some strategy with that recruitment that may pay off.

The hoppa brother strategy paid off to some extent too, although we got jamil back obviously.

Parra targeting manly families lol.

Shoe1 said:
Clint said:
deadlyeagle said:
300k could be over a 3 yr period

I think that is per annum.

Harrison was pretty solid for us, in our structures. I think his brother was the prize parra were after though. Same with Darcy to some extent, his little brother is another prize. Some strategy with that recruitment that may pay off.

The hoppa brother strategy paid off to some extent too, although we got jamil back obviously.

Parra targeting manly families lol.

Strategy and recruitment in the same breath as Parramatta just doesn't make sense.

I'm sure those mooted salaries are over-egged, but Parra needs to forget about imported players and start using their own juniors. They can't do any worse than get beaten 50-nill, and they might in time develop some local team spirit. Also, they would not exceed the salary cap if they stuck with their juniors, as I'm sure they currently will be doing when Hoppa Jnr, Norman, Sandow etc. are there next year.

Disco said:
Tolman is a hood player but not the right fit for parra on that sort of money.

A hood player?
No wonder he plays for the Dogs!

I'll play with my peeps and homies down at the 'hood.

Lussick and Harrison were always only going to be bandaid solutions for Parra.....I also think signing Stuart on as coach was reactive rather than proactive.

For a club with such a huge nursery they have a really poor track record for identifying local talent...the place is a basket case and it's going to take years to turn it around.

In regards to Tolman I actually hope he signs with them, not because I give a rats about their club....I just know it will piss the bulldogs off.

The $850k figure for Hoppa is correct so why wouldn't the other figures for Lussick and Harrison be correct as well?

Parra have more money than brains so nothing would surprise.

Garts said:
No way are they real figures.

Well spotted Garts

gower-hunt_sml.jpg

Garts said:
No way are they real figures. Parra may pay overs, but $300k for Harrison is not right.

I can assure you that is not a 1 year figure, most likely 2 years

Its highly unlikely any front rower in the comp is on that sort of money. Scott and Burgess maybe.

I would doubt Watmough and Glenn Stewart would be earning much more than that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6