Lussick Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What a joke.

The referees seem a lot better, let get this referral/judiciary thing fixed.

Agreed. The on-field refs, and video refs, have been so much better this year. Let's hope the judiciary follows the same common sense approach.

i hate seeing manly juniors playing for other clubs. i was at the parra dogs game and watching lussic and trex was painfull.

I did think they got the Sandow shoulder charge on Morris wrong. Dropped ball, led to a try. Just goes to show that they don't quite have the balls to follow the rule through. They will be all over this shoulder charge if there is high contact, but it seems that other shoulder charges will be let go. Was always going to be the problem with this rule.

bob dylan said:
What a joke.

The referees seem a lot better, let get this referral/judiciary thing fixed.

I agree from what I have seen that there is a better standard in refereeing. The Lussick tackle was fine by me so was the Sandow tackle. What I cannot understand was the lack of balls to tell Ennis to shut up. He would get 10 in the bin if I was ref. The NRL need to shut him up with a fine or suspension for his antics.

... Darcy Lussick. Source: Getty Images

DARCY Lussick will escape suspension if he takes the early guilty plea to a careless high tackle charge from last night's clash against the Bulldogs.
The big prop was hit with a grade one charge for his 32nd minute tackle on Canterbury young gun Dale Finucane.

But even with plenty of carry over points from three prior offences in the last two years, Lussick will avoid suspension with an early guilty plea.

He faces a one match ban if he fights the charge and loses.

No other charges were laid from the game, which the Bulldogs won 20-16.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/darcy-lussick-to-avoid-suspension/story-fndujljl-1226598016737

I don't know what the NRL wants. A tackle to a head will happen if the ball runner suddenly slips or steps. Why was that Lussick's fault? What do they think Lussick & every other NRL player now should learn from this lesson? Do what Rose did in the All Stars & get penalised for that instead? The NRL complains about wrestling but how else do think tackling can be done when they stuffed up every other way? Weak as p!ss.

My Parra mate Jace reckons Lussick will prove to be a better buy than T-Rex. He is targetted by the refs though. Parra must know what they've bought into.

And yes, It sickens me to see a local junior wearing other colours. Think what you will of Darcy and Cuthbo and all those lads, it makes me want to vomit seeing them wearing **** jerseys. I'd rather they languished in our reggies than disgraced themselves and the area by playing for another team. Yuck!

swoop said:
... Darcy Lussick. Source: Getty Images

DARCY Lussick will escape suspension if he takes the early guilty plea to a careless high tackle charge from last night's clash against the Bulldogs.
The big prop was hit with a grade one charge for his 32nd minute tackle on Canterbury young gun Dale Finucane.

But even with plenty of carry over points from three prior offences in the last two years, Lussick will avoid suspension with an early guilty plea.

He faces a one match ban if he fights the charge and loses.

No other charges were laid from the game, which the Bulldogs won 20-16.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/darcy-lussick-to-avoid-suspension/story-fndujljl-1226598016737

It's pretty bad when you can build a reputation (and points) based on such ridiculous charges.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4