Lussick out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah not sure how I feel about that, mauro has done nothing wrong but lussick does have the x factor. Could be another masterstroke from Dessie with the the Italian Stallion having the game of his life!

That is the sensible selection, Vic has experience and match fitness. If this is true Darcy might reassess whether R25 was really the greatest day in his life after all, might have cost him a GF.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
That is the sensible selection, Vic has experience and match fitness. If this is true Darcy might reassess whether R25 was really the greatest day in his life after all, might have cost him a GF.

I reckon you're right SER8. Go Vic - he deserves it, hasn't done anything wrong. Sorry, Darcy only has himself to blame.

Vic plays like Joe. All grunt and go forward. That's what will be needed tomorrow. No fancy stuff. I looked again at the 96 GF win in weather similar to what it may be tomorrow. Our forwards killed them by running straight and hard. What's needed will be these go forward type of guys and Vic has done nothing wrong over the last few weeks.

DSM5 said:
Vic plays like Joe. All grunt and go forward. That's what will be needed tomorrow. No fancy stuff. I looked again at the 96 GF win in weather similar to what it may be tomorrow. Our forwards killed them by running straight and hard. What's needed will be these go forward type of guys and Vic has done nothing wrong over the last few weeks.

100%...if there is any rain around, you need guys that just cart the ball forward, no fuss. This suits Vic. If it was a guaranteed dry track i think Darcy would be in. In Des, we should trust!

Must confess I rate Darcy as a future star. Mauro is consistent & has been part of a winning formula in recent games & maybe played himself into the decider. Personally would prefer to have Darcy but Mauro has grown on me, & if Des selects Mauro - its simply the right call.

If I remember rightly, Mauro's first game for us way back when was against the Warriors in Auckland and he played very well (we lost, but had a heap of players out). I think he's been strong against them ever since.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2