Lussick to star in T4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Could be the next Terry Randall.

Igor is exactly who he reminded me of - the little bleeder has won the respect of the older forwards with his performance last night.

FulLuSick :D

Kiwi Eagle said:
I doubt he will see much more action this season which is a shame

grade 2 whatever no priors early plea 1 week at most

Striking grade 2 is 225
Detrimental Conduct and Contrary Conduct grade 2 are 225

http://nrl.com/nrlhq/referencecentre/judiciary/tabid/10435/default.aspx

been raving about this kid for a few years and tonight he stepped up!!! yay!!! wonderful to see a junior make it!! hopoefully Cunningham next year into the squad as well!!

A new nickname for him: The Terminator.
I like it!

Hopefully we see Dacry on the field in the Maroon & White in the finals and continuing to go hard and well.

Yeah i think he has earned himself alot of respect from the whole squad and im sure we will see him alot more often now. I don't mind that he has a bit of mongel about him, we need a good enforcer.

Grey Gould has been saying for weeks that he loves this guy.

Better sign him up before Penrith get a hold of him.

Brookvale said:
Grey Gould has been saying for weeks that he loves this guy.

Better sign him up before Penrith get a hold of him.

Gould loves quite a few of our players including Foran, DCE, Lussick and Buhrer.

Gould might love him as much as us, but Darcy is copping it from every other supported that posts the league forums that I read.

There is a lot of hate for him over the Storm game, and I dont really understand why, and dont really care.

Lussick was fully entitled to slap hinchcliffe last night. Thank god we have found a young guy who takes no ****.

He was backed up with some spirit last night. I remember the last time we had passion like this, it was 2008.

His nickname is Fully Lussick, accept it and move on he has had it since his debut in Toyota cup. Who ever came up with the nickname at that awards night is a legend

I think they are saying that 'Full Lussick' sounds more like 'Fully Sick' than what 'Fully Lussick' does. I'd have to agree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6