Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I have not seen to much of this kid play, but yesterday he looked like he wanted to mix it with the big doggies pack, and held his own, really good signs, i hope he gets more time in the middle as he looks to be coming along nicely.

Deserves a spot on the bench for the rest of the season. Made 100m+ with the ball, and puled off a few good shots in defence.

Still finding his feet but a mass future imo. Lussick possesses a killer offload also, think Des has him playing percentages for now but will create massive 2nd phase plays in due time.

He reminds me of a youthful Kingie. Certainly adding some starch and dominance in the middle. He is great with T-Rex and Joe and the bench is looking very strong.

The bloke that Lussick most reminds me of is actually Ian Roberts. He looks rangy but has some beef on him too. Could develop into a good young prop prospect even though he's been 2nd row in juniors.

Just before Glenn threw that intercept pass we saw a glimpse into what coiuld be a pretty exciting future

Big metres from Lussick followed up by a rampaging T Rex and the defence was scattered, hence why we were going wide so quick to try and exploit it.

I always rated Lussick higher than JWH when I saw them in the 20s comp so am pleased to see him coming through now

both lussick and t rex looked better playing with aggression in the middle and seemed to feed off it, both these two could really pick up the intensity in our our pack which does seem to be lacking....youth and aggression = something we have been missing, good signs ahead ...fingers crossed.

I really liked what I saw from him yesterday. If he can maintain that sort of performance he'll do more than hold his own. Well done to him.

Although with the Ian Roberts comparison, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. When Roberts hit the scene he was as big as SBW. Darcy looks good but is still finding his feet.

Bradza said:
The bloke that Lussick most reminds me of is actually Ian Roberts.

I agree - he runs upright like Ian. So the ball is almost at head height for the tacklers.
If he develops the basketball lobs that Ian used to throw over the heads of the tacklers, we will finally get a foward that regularly offloads.

Keep up the great effort Darcy :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8