Lussick's bust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He played very well in Rd 1 to be honest. For some reason he seems to be a bit of a whipping boy this year. He deserves a spot on the bench over Brown for all money.

ser I would say his bust is about a b cup. Taufua on the over hand the way he struggles to catch the high balls would be a double d cup

I know one line break dosnt make a super star but I think Lussick showed us what he is capable of,that was a great run,he showed speed ,balls,and agro last night,i hope they can get him to go like that every game,:rock:
It was a great run. He made a monetary decision to go to Parramatta, now he's back at Manly pride in the jersey comes back into the equation.

Is it just me or does it look like Baz wants some sort of balance on his bench (workers and impact players)
If that is the case then it is Starlo he is looking to replace but BJ / Vave??

Great run and like I sa D last night, BJ'esque in his inability to look sideways for Parcell @:D

And yes he gave away the penalty shortly after but he showed a good bit of feistiness pushing around guys in the scuffle but he was also composed enough to walk away when he'd had his fun.

because of some broadcasting genius I didn't get to see the last 20 mins. It finally came back on tv, recorded it and got to watch (yay)

Saw Lussicks great bust but it wasn't really clear he gave away the penalty.

Assuming it was him...what I saw was Manly tackle a rorter almost back into the try-line...then that fine outstanding scumbag friend rip darcy off the tackle. He got up and pushed. Did he really get penalised for that? If so that's pretty weak by the ref.

After the next rorter set of six...we got a 20mtr tap. Ferguson at no stage got back on side...I mean by at least 50cm to a metre (in front of the touchie) and no penalty and he acked that up by running in and putting a shoulder charge on taufua (no penalty.)

So....if it indeed was a penalty to darcy....that's pretty weak. Also there was easily 2 penalties that should've gone to blake, and I thought shoulder charges always go on report.

In conclusion, good bust darcy, screw you chooks, and get stuffed media who won't harangue the rorters coach for whining like they say Manly does.

Lussick did not get as much game time as others.
Would imagine he will replace starlo next week being more fresh and likely to have more impact.

That run was the highlite of his carrer.id still keep him in nsw cup longer makes to many mistskes & gives away to many stupid errors for my liking, he was lucky to come back to us only because he is good mates with dce

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6