Lyon back next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Just for something completely different.

The word at the ground was he was not far off playing tonight and should be a definite starter next week.

As we saw with Matai back there is a lot riding on the center position in attack and defense. Lyon should help big time.

Didn't hear anything on the others coming back but from memory Mateo should be close.

Just for something completely different.

The word at the ground was he was not far off playing tonight and should be a definite starter next week.

As we saw with Matai back there is a lot riding on the center position in attack and defense. Lyon should help big time.

Didn't hear anything on the others coming back but from memory Mateo should be close.
Any news on snake?

Killer will straight away bring some badly needed composure to the team. We will be up against it next week but to our advantage the dogs have suspensions in their team and a few injuries, I think if we can get a few changes in around the ruck we have a chance.

In the Presser Tooves also said Mateo was about 2 weeks away but that Blake Leary is a chance to return next week.

If Tom is out with his ankle (and I hope he isn't)....will we then finally see the return of the Wolfman? Will it force their hands since we're fast running out of not only troops, but experienced troops at that.

Though I have a feeling if Killer is back next week the Wolf will miss out again and we'll probably see Wiliame on the wing.

Was Snake even at the ground in moral support?

I don't think that Killer is back any time soon from the sound of 2v in the Presser.@:(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6