Lyon Confident & calm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Foxsports had an interview with Lyon who was on the golf course chilling out & he stated he was very confident in Manly's 2012 campaign with whoever coaches next season & the nucleus of players are staying. The Lyon King seemed pretty content with life & this recent debacle had little effect on him. Maybe Tooves has a better hold on this ordeal than given credit for & just maybe some of these players under speculation are happy to have Tooves run the show.

cliffylyons said:
Could be because Jamie knew months ago Dessie was gone:

Later, captain Jamie Lyon appeared to have spilled the beans to the same reporter when he said: "We hope to send Des out a winner.
Thats true but also a leader like Lyon will have a huge impact on the players attitudes & especially helping the younger guys. My point is he looks pretty content with Tooves & its a good sign as Lyon is so well respected amongst teammates.

Good to see. Jamie nd his close ties ot crusher was one I was worried about losing. If he and Choch are both staying forever we can have a team that will do well.
I am sure the senior players know a bit about what is going on. Sure the board would of let them know before making it public about Des.

The more I read I believe the board was right in not letting Des have the contorl he wanted on the club.
But the proof will be in how it pans out over the next few weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4