Lyon effort needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

I just feel we needed him more involved around the decision making during that last 15 minutes. He needed to touch the ball more. We had them but couldnt land the knockout punch. Well there's always nxt week. 3 from 6.

were carrying two centres at the moment. we need to look forward as we have in every other position. Its not out of spite its reality. We have hung on to a champion team more than we'd all like to admit. Its time to blood raw talent like we have in most other positions and its going to be hard, just rip the bandaid off.

We can be one hell of a team and as hard as it is to say our centres are letting us down.

I thought Lewis Brown was playing right centre at one stage, he ended up with a lot of the ball that Lyon should have got

I thought Lewis Brown was playing right centre at one stage, he ended up with a lot of the ball that Lyon should have got

Brown has been a let down for me. I thought we'd get a good second rower when he started and a good centre when he needed to replace. So far he has been a huge let down and what I've seen of him with warriors and panthers he can offer a lot more than the flaky defence and suspect offloads he's delivered so far for us.

If API keeps playing Luke that and wins the 6 Jersey Lyons days are numbered as walkers the future and needs to be playing centre.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4