Lyon injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
must have been with that kick from the sideline that the commentators told us over and over again was not legal

He seemed to be on the massage table at halftime. I think it was that play right at the end of the first half that did it. Which shouldn't have happened as Manly threw an intercept.

But he did the goal kicking & kickoffs in 2nd half still, so it can't be too bad.

Brissie Kid said:
He seemed to be on the massage table at halftime. I think it was that play right at the end of the first half that did it. Which shouldn't have happened as Manly threw an intercept.

But he did the goal kicking & kickoffs in 2nd half still, so it can't be too bad.

Saw the same halftime footage. Probably just got a corkie. The ultimate professional, so he'll do everything possible to lead us out on Friday night.

I am pretty sure it happened when Matuvei was held up over the tryline- the big lug crashed into Jamie's knee hyper-extending it. He was grimacing immediately- in fact I was surprised he was able to keep going. Fingers crossed it is nothing too serious.

The footage of the dressing room at half time showed he was getting treatment up in the hip region.

He seemed a bit hobbly in the 2nd half. I don't want him missing any games, but if he needs a few games to freshen up then so be it.

I thought Killer played a real captains knock today. Just secure and coming up with some big plays.

Killer was screaming as Manu fell on him :(

Hope he is OK, as he is about the only one of the Culture Club that wants to play for Perry :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2