Lyon,Orford & B Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Lyon,Orford & B Stewart

Lyon was great today especially in defence he really stood up,i was at the game btw and thought that jamie was great ,orford played well and has silenced the critics(just goes to show when we have brett in our side how good he can make orford look) and b stewart was "our saviour" 3 tries,good onya brettyou really are the punch in atack we need,now we have our team back with brett especially we can and will win games.

Re: Lyon,Orford & B Stewart

watmough was jesus. He died recently but rose again on easter sunday.
For the religous reading this post i make absolutely no appologies for blaspheming

Biscuits link said:
For the religous reading this post i make absolutely no appologies for blaspheming
sorry,i left out watmough,yes he was great too,its good to see us gel as a 13/17 now we have our players back we will be a force!

i know i haven't watched every 80mins of every game but i would think that watmough has been one of our better players this eyar and in a couple of games has been awesome

Glad we got the result and the much needed points i thought the team played pretty well our defence was good keeping the Cats to just 10 points and while we made mistakes Des and the boys can build on the win for next weeks match against the Rabbitohs.

Brett with 3 tries had a awesome game and welcome back mate.

Choc, Orford, Glenn Stewart and Lyon all played well i also thought Bailey had a good game.

Biscuits link said:

amen

and hallelujah to that brother

Biscuits link said:
Nah, Magnay desperately tried to nail Snake to the cross with her Good Friday 2nd accusation claim, yet Snake rose from the dead with three tries on Easter Sunday.

Rex link said:
[quote author=Biscuits link=topic=180087.msg218816#msg218816 date=1239534800]
Nah, Magnay desperately tried to nail Snake to the cross with her Good Friday 2nd accusation claim, yet Snake rose from the dead with three tries on Easter Sunday.
[/quote]
Maybe they were both Jesus? Wolfie also sometimes has a Jesus look about him. I don't think you can have too many Jesuses in your team, considering how important the bounce of the ball can be.

Speaking of Magnay, her front page article in todays SMH finishes with her noting that Snake's shorts were dirty. I guess she is running out of ammo.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4