Lyon out for some time......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Manly coach Des Hasler revealed lyon will be "out for some time'' with a hamstring tear. He will undergo scans on Sunday.

The Sea Eagles also have other injury concerns with winger Will Hopoate suffering a shoulder injury and hooker Matt Ballin concussion.

"The points he can score ... he's a potential match-winner every time he tackles the ball,'' Hasler said of the loss of Lyon.

A snippet from foxspports

No Lyon.....not much hope I'm afraid. He provides the direction and stability we need in attack. He is also our main strike weapon. If we are without him for any length of time we are going to struggle. Another season defining injury in the first round....****.

****ing hell its like winning 2008 has just been a curse. Nothing but **** ever since. Lyon gone for who knows how long, Wolf who knows could be another few weeks, King probable suspension, Rodney 6 - 8 weeks, Matai rd 5, Hoppa jr done his shoulder again, Whare who knows when.

he is so injury prone we soooooooo need to let him go

the blokes a liabilty

seriously hahahahah

(sarcasm)

We dont need to lose another centre to injury. Des will keep T-Rex in the backs forever and a day.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299933959[/time]

Cambo link said:
he is so injury prone we soooooooo need to let him go

the blokes a liabilty

seriously hahahahah

(sarcasm)

Glass.

we can't Cam, he wins us 3-4 games each year by himself when he is playing. The only problem seems is when!!

If its a bad hamstring tear then he's gona need 8-12 weeks to get it right. Season over already guys if that is the case.

Wouldn't have surprised me if Des was thinking about using him in the no 6 jumper to take some of the kicking pressure of DCE as well in the coming weeks.  Injuries and a loss ... bring on the cricket season!!!  :mad:  ;)

mickqld link said:
If its a bad hamstring tear then he's gona need 8-12 weeks to get it right. Season over already guys if that is the case.

Hoping it's only around 4 weeks.

mickqld link said:
f**king hell its like winning 2008 has just been a curse. Nothing but s**t ever since. Lyon gone for who knows how long, Wolf who knows could be another few weeks, King probable suspension, Rodney 6 - 8 weeks, Matai rd 5, Hoppa jr done his shoulder again, Whare who knows when.

Whare not expected back before round 6

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299969185[/time]

How many weeks does everything King will get ?

It's a really bad blow, he's a huge part of everything the team does. Fingers crossed it's not as serious as Des is suggesting.
Usually I'd say, the upside is it gives soeone else an opportunity, but due to injuries and suspension I can't think of who can come in.

Darren link said:
he can't now, he's injured again

Darren you keep whinging about the "old players" being injured, what about young Hoppa, Whare, Lussick etc.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6