Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Ran into my local St George bank manager today, he told me with some emphasis that Parramatta had made Lyon a gigantic offer.  150% more than Manly were offering.  I told him they were dreaming.  Anyone else heard this?

Parra fans can't stand him. They feel he deserted the club.
Very unlikely but Parra are so desperate at the moment that its possible but not probable.

DSM5 link said:
Ran into my local St George bank manager today, he told me with some emphasis that Parramatta had made Lyon a gigantic offer.  150% more than Manly were offering.  I told him they were dreaming.  Anyone else heard this?
is crusher going also????
that would be the only reason jamie would go..

There is no way Manly releases him after he just resigned on a big deal for 3 more years and is Captain. Parra may be experts at chasing players they can't actually sign but I doubt they are this retarded

Never trust anyone who works in a bank.   ;D

The Manager probably fleeced your account with bank fees while he was telling you this.

I hope that you bowed and kissed his feet while you were there and thanked him for the fact that Bank's enabled us all to keep our jobs

"Banks saved Australia says NAB boss Michael Chaney"

Its perfectly believable that they made the offer. They need a playmaker and a centre, Lyon is world class in both positions.

No chance he'd leave though

Parra are only raiding the retirement homes..Webb, Walker and Hicks, and now apparently they've signed Paul Whatuira. Theyre looking goo for the wooden spoon in 2011

jwaa link said:
Its perfectly believable that they made the offer. They need a playmaker and a centre, Lyon is world class in both positions.

Really? Believable that they would make an offer for someone that isn't off contract for 3 years, and would not be released? I highly doubt it. Not even parramatta are that dumb.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=jwaa link=topic=186141.msg309778#msg309778 date=1292568760]

Really? Believable that they would make an offer for someone that isn't off contract for 3 years, and would not be released? I highly doubt it. Not even parramatta are that dumb.
[/quote]

That dumb? Probably
That desperate? Definitely

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4