• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else watch it (Monday night 10.30 pm on Nine) panel show with Ray Hadley, Gus, the editor of Sun Tele (can't remember his name) and some other bloke from nine. 

Not a bad debut with good discussion about the game and a very rare interview with Wayne Bennett with Gus as the interviewer. I can't say that I have ever liked Bennett but I have always respected him which was reinforced by how he presented himself. 

I was hoping it would have been archived somewhere on the net as I couldn't watch it on Monday.  Anyone know where I can find it?

I did manage to watch part 1 of the Bennett interview though (on the nrl.com website) and I thought it was very insightful.  Nice questions by Gus and well constructed and thought out answers.  With the way he spoke I can't understand why he has barely says a word to the press.  It's definitely worth a watch just for this thoughts about the game in general.

I fell asleep at about 8 on monday night after a massive weekend and i was dirty i missed it!

If you want to see a show that just does footy then this is the one .

The best part for me was no moronic idiots were on like Voss thinking their actually funny

The time slot sucks , thank god for the IQ .

enjoyed it. Very impressed with Cameron Williams as host, some thoughtful and intelligent discussions. The interview was excellent.

geez it started up late season nearly over , is it going thru past the off season or is it just a filler till the after the grand final, i never heard about it or seen it , but i will keep an eye out next monday,
thanks for the heads up utility ..;)

talking about footy on digital tv, i dont understand why they cant play matches from the winfield cup days on HD ONE, its not nrl owned it was nswrl  back then,  you know they show old vfl matches as it was known back then, but never no old  league games or  even an old kangaroo tour..  weak...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6