• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well after 10 years we will again be celebrating the traditional " Mad Monday" after the club finished outside of the 8.

After the Dragons this evening beat the Wests Tigers, our dreadful season was finally over.

I cannot now see any point in running out any player, still signed for 2016, that's even slightly injured, let them refresh over the off season and be ready for whatever the future might hold.

Tomorrows game ceases to have any importance other than pride, and as they haven't shown much of that in the last two weeks the result is meaningless other than our final finishing position.

In some respects thank goodness it's finally over.

Crap get them out there in pain or whatever and have a bloody heartfelt dig like tooves did as a player and coach. Bleed for the jumper on your back . I'm sick of excuses just get out there and have a bloody crack for f... sake.

Well after 10 years we will again be celebrating the traditional " Mad Monday" after the club finished outside of the 8.

After the Dragons this evening beat the Wests Tigers, our dreadful season was finally over.

I cannot now see any point in running out any player, still signed for 2016, that's even slightly injured, let them refresh over the off season and be ready for whatever the future might hold.

Tomorrows game ceases to have any importance other than pride, and as they haven't shown much of that in the last two weeks the result is meaningless other than our final finishing position.

I absolutely agree take out those that don't want to play and those that don't have to and let the others have a go and show some passion

I reckon we focus on beating the gummys tomorrow & worry about mad monday on monday.

I can't help thinking if Des, crusher etc had have stayed we wouldn't be in this crap position. We definitely would have won one more title over the last 4 years. He would have created a dynasty at manly.
Sorry but I'm calling bull****

In 2010 Hasler with arguably an equal side came ninff

It was only Melbourne who Bradburied us a finals spot

A huge sigh of relief Mark, it's been the most frustrating year we've endured since the merge, I'm going to fill the esky in readiness for the cricket season and re-emerge after chrissy refreshed and ready for the start of our climb back to the top.

I can't help thinking if Des, crusher etc had have stayed we wouldn't be in this crap position. We definitely would have won one more title over the last 4 years. He would have created a dynasty at manly.
People will disagree due to the amount of hate for Hasler but there is no denying the man can coach. His record speaks for itself. However he too would have had to deal with all the back ended contracts which is what left us with a reserve grade forward pack the past few years. I would not be surprised if thats one of the reasons he left.

Given some of the performances this year I think mad Monday started for us around late Feb and never stopped.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4