Made the wall of fame at the factory outlet on my first visit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I've certainly done my little bit to help the club turn around its financial fortunes, on our arrival into Sydney this morning we made our way to the factory outlet and I spent up big and was told I had spent more than $500.00 and to honor that effort my name will be put up on the wall of fame at the shop. Now that's how you mark a GF appearance, spend heaps on the team you love and it's marked down in history like the boys names on Sunday after they clean up the Warriors!

Well done champ! I think the cash registers have been doing a roaring trade down - would love to know the turnover in the last week

The Wheel said:
Well done champ! I think the cash registers have been doing a roaring trade down - would love to know the turnover in the last week

1.4 million would be nice lol

i cant wait to get there saturday

the real fortynil said:
Well I've certainly done my little bit to help the club turn around its financial fortunes, on our arrival into Sydney this morning we made our way to the factory outlet and I spent up big and was told I had spent more than $500.00 and to honor that effort my name will be put up on the wall of fame at the shop. Now that's how you mark a GF appearance, spend heaps on the team you love and it's marked down in history like the boys names on Sunday after they clean up the Warriors!
That's a lot of car flags...

Well done.

Cambo said:
The Wheel said:

1.4 million would be nice lol

i cant wait to get there saturday

the girl and I will be there on Saturday too Cam...I think between us we should be able to put the clubs financial problems too rest!:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2