Mailangi Styles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Old Eagle

Rookie
Leigh Centurions today announced the signing of 22 year old Mailangi Styles a second row/prop from NRL Club Manly Sea Eagles.
Frome the Leigh Website....

We dont need up and coming impact/bench players when we have the calibre of Dunley and Willo to rely on for the years ahead.

Come now, CW doesn't like the "depth" topic. That's very negative boys. Hehehehe...

Who the hell are the Leigh Centurions anyway? Hardly looks like the best career move for a 22 year old with NRL ambitions.

Who the hell are the Leigh Centurions anyway? Hardly looks like the best career move for a 22 year old with NRL ambitions.

I think the centurions were in the monty python movie life of brian. Welease him centurions.

The centurions are for any prop who can't get into first grade ahead of princess.

Word! Imagine a front row comprising King, Emperor Styles and the Angry Smurf.

Be afwaid NRL, be wewy afwaid.

[quote author=Ryan]
Come now, CW doesn't like the \"depth\" topic. That's very negative boys. Hehehehe...
I don't mind the topic - it's the CRAP that some people write about it that irks me. :wall: :wall:
[/quote]

Dude - don't be so hard on yourself. ;) LoL

I owould have thought when the topic of CRAP posts came up someone else would be closer to the BENCHMARK!!! :lol:

Whilst your comment was ammusing (to somebody I'm sure), never fear, you have a monopoly over the industry my friend. ;)

Styles is no big loss IMO, would have more than likely been a good PL player who could not make the step up from what I saw of him.

Why all the fuss over a player who was reserve for Premier League?

It is a well known fact that Manly have sacrificed some depth to bolster the top grade.

I wonder when the contracts of those players are up. Dunley, Willo and the (normal) King would be in my PL team. If we could discover the good King, that plays well about once every two seasons we could be much better off.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2