Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That logo would have looked better on a raiders jumper. Still crap but slightly better.

Great to have a major sponsor on board, just unfortunate that the logo completely destroys the look of the jersey.
1446536556351.jpg

Mentioned this in another thread but will ask again because it's a genuine question: has anyone ever seen Coco Joy's products for sale anywhere? I really like coconut milk, coconut water and coconut ice cream. Buy the stuff all the time. But I've never seen anything by Coco Joy and I've been looking ever since they signed up with Manly last year. Seems an odd company to me - flashy web site, spending lots of money on marketing, but no product in stores.

Mentioned this in another thread but will ask again because it's a genuine question: has anyone ever seen Coco Joy's products for sale anywhere? I really like coconut milk, coconut water and coconut ice cream. Buy the stuff all the time. But I've never seen anything by Coco Joy and I've been looking ever since they signed up with Manly last year. Seems an odd company to me - flashy web site, spending lots of money on marketing, but no product in stores.
They seem to be a Bondi Junction hipster mob.
The only time I've seen them in the news is for dairy contaminants in their product, which they import from Asia I think.
https://m.reddit.com/r/sydney/comme...ll_coco_joy_pure_coconut_milk/?ref=readnext_7

Whatever they are paying is not enough for the garish snot spot that is on the Manly colours :envy:

I seem to remember seeing their takeaway shop at Bondi Junction Westfield a few months back. At the time I wasn't really paying attention and it only dawned on me sometime later that that was Coco Joy the Sea Eagles sponsor.

I have seen some of there products in a IGA in QLD. Didn't really take much notice, but they were some sort of poppers.

**** me that is bad. Where's it gonna end. Just make the jursey into a giant billboard. And what the **** is coco joy?

Yep, I've bought it. Maybe a health food store. Guess they are on a mission for recognition. Their big fat logo on the 2016 competition heavyweights will help.

I trust Brookvale will be a coconut clearinghouse. Anything is better than coke, fanta etc. Really have to move on from greasy foods too. What is it, the 80s still?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4