Make some noise about the WCC!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Leeds supporters are talking themselves up for this game given it's played at Headingley Stadium.

It's time to unleash hell on the whinging poms (appologies to poms that are Manly Supporters).
Claiming we'll face heavy boo's from the crowd makes me laugh given the fact we are Manly we face boo's every week because of who we are and what the colours represent to other clubs in the NRL(years and years of inadequacy for other clubs).
Claims they are the most hated RL club in England (hardly Wigan leave them for dead)

OK, so can we beat them? Why or why not?

Do they have any gun players?, sorry don't follow English Super League.

Lets get the party started!

Have a look at the size of Choc and T Rex next to their Leeds counterparts.
http://www.superleague.co.uk/page/worldclubchallenge/321

Leeds might be talking themselves up,but when we were over there in 09,every one else,except Leeds were going for Manly.

eagles2win said:
Leeds supporters are talking themselves up for this game given it's played at Headingley Stadium.

It's time to unleash hell on the whinging poms (appologies to poms that are Manly Supporters).
Claiming we'll face heavy boo's from the crowd makes me laugh given the fact we are Manly we face boo's every week because of who we are and what the colours represent to other clubs in the NRL(years and years of inadequacy for other clubs).
Claims they are the most hated RL club in England (hardly Wigan leave them for dead)
I maybe wrong but I'm pretty sure the game will be played at elland rd as it was in 2009

Cambo said:
eagles2win said:

I maybe wrong but I'm pretty sure the game will be played at elland rd as it was in 2009

No, its at Headingley because Leeds United are playing at Elland Road that weekend from what I've heard

Jono said:
Cambo said:
eagles2win said:

No, its at Headingley because Leeds United are playing at Elland Road that weekend from what I've heard
Weird??? Unless it's down for the same day can't see why they wouldn't play at elland. In 09 Leeds united played at home the day before the WCC. Elland rd is a much nicer stadium compared to headingley.

We "finally" have approval to release some details on this so will do so today....we'll have costs done hopefully by tomorrow and full details out by no later than Wednesday.

Thanks guys for your patience it's been a little frustrating but I have not been allowed to advise anyone about anything for almost 2 months now, the Eagles put a clamper on that!!

eagles2win said:

Sorry Eagles2Win I tried to get some interest in discussing this but not a lot of interest.

Full Colour Flyer "should" be out tomorrow guys, just waitng on some costs to come in from the UK overnight and final approval from the club

mozgrame said:
No worries mate, I have been known to force a couple down while in Townsville.;)

After a 'jog' up Castle Hill!!

I'm interested in guaging others interest in the wcc, as because for years it's been on at 4am or not at all...and everything is in the pom's favour, I've never really cared.

I've yet to see our 2008 triumph.

So it's good to hear that there's $$$4 involved but I still need my interest piqued.

The Eagle said:
@THE CLUB

WE WANT A LIVE SITE

That is all :)

Considering it will be 7am on a Sat morning, I would expect Leagues Club to open early at best. I don't think there would be the numbers to justify a Live Site.

What time does the leagues open these days? Grandma used to take us there for brekkie on a Sunday now and then in the 70s and 80s. $1 cooked brekkie.

The club should open early, put on a big cooked brekkie deal, with champagne for the ladies.

Shoe1 said:
The club should open early, put on a big cooked brekkie deal, with champagne for the ladies.

The more champers for the ladies the better I reckon.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6