Manly’s recruitment program light years ahead of opposition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
Manly’s recruitment program light years ahead of opposition
Wally Peters, Eagles Daily
July 16, 2016 1:48pm

MANLY’s future in the NRL is in safe hands thanks to a number of stunning revelations made by assistant coach, John Cartwright. Taking a leaf out of Des Hasler's "outside the box" coaching techniques, Cartwright has leveraged off recent technical innovations to give the Eagles "the edge" in their quest to stay ahead of the opposition.

The latest breakthrough has come as a result of Cartwright teaming up with Pokemon Go to build a program for future player recruitment. When interviewed regarding fan's concerns about the unconventional approach, Cartwright showcased his latest signing, Blake Green from the Storm, and justified it's use by saying "We can't do any worse than our policy this year, well to be honest we didn't have one, besides the coin toss ... oh and the dart board".

We would have liked to ask Coach Cartwright some more questions, though he had an alert on his phone that WigglyTuff was close by. Cartwright was last seen stumbling around The Corso mumbling something about how Wiggly will be a great addition to the bench before he walked into a light pole and was taken to hospital.

pokemongo1_Test2.jpg

Pikachued : Cartwright showing off his latest signing, Blake Green from the Storm.

Sponsorship News
In welcome sponsorship news, Manly have also signed a lucrative sponsorship deal with Pokemon Go. The deal includes Brookvale Oval being renamed to Pokestop Field, the team will play in their favourite Pokemon characters costume at the next home game, and they will use Poke Balls during the match. Peter Peters has lauded the deal as a real game changer when making the announcement, with merchandise sales set to soar, memberships set to sky rocket to numbers we never could have dreamed of, and best of all "no lime green Coco Joy blob".

Click here to read the full Eagles Daily article at dailyeagles.com.au

Last edited:
Joke aside, I would actually be happy for Nintendo to sponsor the Sea Eagles. :)

Mabye they can release a Sea Eagle Pokemon.

As I was writing it I thought the same ..... our marketing department should be able to close the deal on that sponsorship.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6